The Student Room Group

Erasmus- Aix-en-Provence

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey no kidding, I'll be at Aix-Marseille III in September to study Law too!

Aren't accommodation requests through the uni though? I mean, there was a form in that huge registration pack... o.O
Dalce: Are you an exchange student (ie Erasmus etc?) If so, then if you ticked the box concerning accomodation then I imagine you either received an acceptance or a rejection a day or so ago, regarding accomodation in the CROUS. That is, I believe, the point Saches is making?

Assuming that you are either not an exchange student, or have been unsuccesful in applying for accomodation.I'm also about to go, and will be studying History at AMU I. I've actually just received university accomodation, but the sites I was looking at in case I'd been unsuccesful were: adele.org for independent halls of residence style accomodation (I would imagine this is the equivalent of say Unite Housing in the UK.) For colocations (flat shares) there are a few websites: take at the guide for foreign students on the Relations Internationales part of the University website for a longer list. The one I found most active was appartager.com. Being individuals however I can't vouch for who's out there and whether you'll find anything suitable.

Without knowing more about your situation and lenght of stay I can't advise anything more specific, and as a future exchange student I'm afraid I can't give you any personal advice. Good luck though!
Hi guys! I am spanish but I am going to do an Erasmus internship there in Aix. I am also looking for housemates/flats whatever! Is anyone interested?

Thanks guys!
I did an exchange in Aix-en-Provence and it is a beautiful place, I can't wait to go back!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending