Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
twistedheaven
Yes, international students have their freshers a week earlier

That's not quite right, they can just arrive a week earlier for the International Students' Orientation. (or whatever it's called.)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 481
Goldenratio
When's the official move in day? 25th so i'm told? But i've heard that some of you are moving in before... can you do this??

PS can we have this thread stikied?

PM Helenia - she's the mod who can sticky this thread.
Reply 482
irisng
PM Helenia - she's the mod who can sticky this thread.

That won't do any good, as Helly's on holiday. Post in ask a mod instead maybe?
A bit of a trivial question but...

You know when you have to send back your accomodation reply yeah, and you have to send back both copies of the offer letter, do you have to send both pages of the offer letter back?? As in even the first page with all the information on it? Cause that's got some stuff on it which will be useful on moving day! Or do you just send back the page which you actually sign??

Thanks.
Anyone? :frown:
mizzy87
Anyone? :frown:

just send the stuff they ask you for...

keep the front pages
Reply 486
There's a University Copy and a Student Copy. The student one is yours, you send the uni one back. xx
maybe already mentioned.. but which day do non campus people move in.. and what time?
I dont have a CLuuee...
giong to be at raleigh park but dont actually know where it is.. where my flat is or .. WHAT th ehell is going on.
will i get some sort of letter soon telling me what time and where to park?
Reply 488
chicabella
maybe already mentioned.. but which day do non campus people move in.. and what time?
I dont have a CLuuee...
giong to be at raleigh park but dont actually know where it is.. where my flat is or .. WHAT th ehell is going on.
will i get some sort of letter soon telling me what time and where to park?

You can get there on the 24th or 25th, its up to you. Im not sure what time, but Ill be getting there around 12 on the 24th. You should know what flat your staying at , but Im sure there'll be people there telling you which way to go. Not sure about the letter/parking.
Reply 489
I'm in Southwell...
Back and updated :smile:
RachelBabyfrog
Back and updated :smile:

you havent put me in raleigh :frown:
Reply 492
twistedheaven
you havent put me in raleigh :frown:

Yo're obviously not as good as me
You're on there now... and I made you a pretty colour to make up for missing you out :p:
RachelBabyfrog
You're on there now... and I made you a pretty colour to make up for missing you out :p:

yay!!! thnx xx

Juno
Yo're obviously not as good as me

well, im BETTER now, look at the pretty colours!! :biggrin: lol

muuhaua :eek:
Reply 495
mortd is in Raleigh Park - although check if that's actually his username cus I don't remember! I just know he's Nick lol :biggrin:
Reply 496
Yeah that is his user name. xx
Ok, updated :biggrin:
:smile: posting direct from the glasgow science centre..

this place is grrreat! the weather, though cold is totally cool in more literal ways than one.. :p:

just 2 days till i hit nottingham.. still no boningtonians?

:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending