Scroll to see replies

I must have missed her post :frown:

Thanks hun. :smile:

Must... get.... UNITE...
Reply 642
subscribe :smile:
Reply 643
RedRevolver
Off topic, but I visited "St. Catz" for the English course...what a load of ******** that was.

Why? And it's just St Catz, you don't need the quotation marks...
Reply 644
Are there any photos from Warwick on here, or does anyone have any pics of Warwick rooms? :smile:
Reply 645
Rose17
Are there any photos from Warwick on here, or does anyone have any pics of Warwick rooms? :smile:

I posted some Claycroft ones earlier on in the thread :smile:
Any of Keele anyone? Preferably Hawthornes, but any will do.
Reply 647
Here's a couple of pictures of my first-year room in St Catharine's College, Cambridge (on Sherlock Court); despite the fact that I have now graduated from my degree (and my Master's) I couldn't find any decent photos of the other two rooms I lived in (including a year in an enormous set looking over Main Court - gutted)

Philomel
Here's a couple of pictures of my first-year room in St Catharine's College, Cambridge (on Sherlock Court); despite the fact that I have now graduated from my degree (and my Master's) I couldn't find any decent photos of the other two rooms I lived in (including a year in an enormous set looking over Main Court - gutted)

Your freinds' faces seem to have been sucked into oblivion.
Reply 649
Sir_Vile_Minds
Your freinds' faces seem to have been sucked into oblivion.

Hot, isn't it. :sexface:
Kash:)
Hot, isn't it. :sexface:

Well the girl in photo 1 looks it :perv:
bysshe
Why? And it's just St Catz, you don't need the quotation marks...

Sorry, I was under the impression that the college was actually called St. Catharine's...oopsy.

Anyway, it was the most pretentious ******** I've ever seen, it honestly made me want to shoot Dr. Bart van Es in the face.
Reply 652
Untitled258

My room for the next 18 months at least.

Is this Broadcasting Tower in Leeds?
Reply 653
RedRevolver
Sorry, I was under the impression that the college was actually called St. Catharine's...oopsy.

Anyway, it was the most pretentious ******** I've ever seen, it honestly made me want to shoot Dr. Bart van Es in the face.

Come on, if you're going to talk violently about one of my tutors you've got to give me a few more details! What was so pretentious about it?
Reply 654
Absinth
Initially, we wanted to see if she could swim, then we thought we'd clean her. :p: She got over it lol.

You're not supposed to get hamsters fur wet :frown: they can die from it. especially seen as though you just put her back in her cage wet. They have essential oils in their fur and if you get rid of them theyre less protected and can catch a chill :frown:
Hakue
Is this Broadcasting Tower in Leeds?

Yup, it is.
Reply 656
Rimipie
oh btw i have a question, sorry if it's dumb, but in some of these photos theres only a sink in the room, where's the actual toilet? where are you supposed to piss

probably shared toilet down a corridor.
Reply 657
Any of Sheffield?? :o:
Reply 658
Untitled258
Yup, it is.

what size is it? looks quite a bit smaller than the ones I went to look around. I am moving in in September y'see :smile:
Hakue
what size is it? looks quite a bit smaller than the ones I went to look around. I am moving in in September y'see :smile:

Its the cheapest /standard room there is in here, i think its just how i took the picture, it definatly look smaller then it is.

What flat will you be in??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending