The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bella Occhi
Ooh just what I wanted to see, Lupton looks awesome and I'm so excited to hopefully go there :biggrin: Which Doctor Who poster do you have? I was thinking of getting one :colondollar:

Just to warn you if you haven't visited, there's no mirror at all in the rooms. In freshers week there were some many people saying they couldn't believe it and going to Wilkinsons for one. I'm far too lazy for that.

That one :tongue:
In my room at home I've got like 6, I'm painfully cool :colondollar:
Nothing Special...

Can't wait to move!

Original post by Mudya
Nothing Special...

Can't wait to move!

The desk looks of an era before computers were a household item.
Original post by Mudya
Nothing Special...

Can't wait to move!

I love that we have practically the same bedframe/headboard, the same type of 'comfy' chair and the same wardrobe. [Simple things amuse simple minds and all that.] :smile:
Original post by jelly1000
The desk looks of an era before computers were a household item.

Totally agree, they built the accommodation in the 90s and have not changed anything since then...
Original post by duckjustice
Just to warn you if you haven't visited, there's no mirror at all in the rooms. In freshers week there were some many people saying they couldn't believe it and going to Wilkinsons for one. I'm far too lazy for that.

That one :tongue:
In my room at home I've got like 6, I'm painfully cool :colondollar:

Ah thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll do the same and go to Wilkos, do you know if we're allowed to put a nail in the wall to hang it on?
Ah thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll do the same and go to Wilkos, do you know if we're allowed to put a nail in the wall to hang it on?

All of Lupton's bathrooms have big mirrors in them, just so you know :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Not sure, everyone I know just has them balanced on the floor or their desk.
And yeah the bathroom mirrors are pretty good actually.
Original post by Mudya
Totally agree, they built the accommodation in the 90s and have not changed anything since then...

That'll be why we have the much of the same furniture then. My accommodation was built in 1992. That said, they are refurbishing it this year - just as I leave. :smile:
Original post by LostHorizons
All of Lupton's bathrooms have big mirrors in them, just so you know :smile:

Oh, thanks :cute: Are they full length?

Not sure, everyone I know just has them balanced on the floor or their desk.
And yeah the bathroom mirrors are pretty good actually.

Oh alternatively I could do that :p: I do like your DW poster by the way, at least I won't be the only person who's had/will have one :colondollar: We are too cool.
Oh, thanks :cute: Are they full length?

Not quite, no. You can easily see the top half of you, and you can awkwardly stand on the raised doorway to the shower to see the whole of your body minus your head :tongue:
Here's some pictures of my room in Lupton in Leeds.

I just changed my wall about though, because it was better than revising:

That's my room when it's tidy..
I have so many wires round my desk it's unreal though.

:thumbsup:Thumbs up for the Doctor Who poster and the Educational decrees!! (did you get them from the film wizardry book?-i have that:biggrin:)
Original post by dani2511

I want your posters!

Nice :tongue:
anyone has any photos of halls at heriot watt?!
im dying to see some;]
Original post by henrykravis

What the hell? Where is that awesome room?
Keele, anyone? :angel:
Original post by RabbitCFH
I want your posters!

One perk of working in a cinema lol. You can get the one on the left from HMV though (just without the black border).
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone got pictures of Burkhardt House/Pankhurst Court/Hulme Hall - University of Manchester? Please thanks.
Original post by Limitless
That looks amazing, I would go nottingham just for that room. :eek:

Haha yeah, I'm going to miss this room next year I think :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending