The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure this has been done before or somehting similar :s-smilie:
Reply 2
whoops lol! well ive only been registered for about 4 hours so ill do it again :wink:
hehe nevermind :smile:
Reply 4
If a girl's attractive, then shes attractive, regardless of hair colour, so no preference (long as it's not dyed green and purple).

I think of dark hair with a dark complexion being the most appealing, but girls I have found to be the most attractive have been blond, so I'm not bothered.
What about dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin? My mum says I'm too thin and too pale. :frown:
Black and green eyes :biggrin:

Or redheads. I really have a thing for redheads with freckles (ie. Lindsay Lohan before she decided to screw herself up. Think... Mean Girls.. but perhaps not with those huge breasts!!)
CasterTroy
If a girl's attractive, then shes attractive, regardless of hair colour, so no preference (long as it's not dyed green and purple).

Theres nothing wrong with purple hair. I have purple hair at the moment and have had green hair in the past. Heck, I've even had green and purple hair at the same time.
Reply 8
Most boys' image of their "ideal girl" (blond hair blue eyes? brunette, green eyes?) bears absolutely no resemblance to who they end up fancying... if you're pretty then we'll seek you out whatever :smile:
Blond hair, blue eyes and brunette, green eyes. What about us freaks of nature with brown eyes huh?

I've got no chance have I? Purple hair and brown eyes, deary me...
Reply 10
CheesyBeans
Blond hair, blue eyes and brunette, green eyes. What about us freaks of nature with brown eyes huh?

How about all theose poor redheads who hardly ever get a mention :frown:
twiga
How about all theose poor redheads who hardly ever get a mention :frown:

They're majorly cute!!!
CheesyBeans

Aw, I'm sure you're gorgeous! And trust me, you'd be popular with my male friends (they're kinda into the whole punk/ska thing :rolleyes: :p: ) - they'd probably worship you :biggrin:

I was talking to one of my mates the other day, and he's like 'oh I wish more girls'd dye their hair pink, blue, purple etc. It would look mad!'

So there you go :cool:
Reply 13
Just down the valley from here there a place where the locals have black/dark brown hair and blue eyes. It's a great combination! Lol, ok, useless contribution :redface:. It's just quite unusual, but looks stunning when someone has blue eyes and black hair I think, regardless of gender. Althought it may look crap if it's not dyed correctly and looks really fake I suppose... anyone know anyone who has blue eyes and has dyed their hair dark? Does it look good? Just wondering about the differences between how it looks with dyed hair and natural hair.
Reply 14
i have blue eyes and natural dark brown hair which i like lol!
Reply 15
i prefer ginger/red haired girls.
Reply 16
I have quite dark hair and blue eyes, and i dyed it black before and wow it made my eyes stand out so much!!
Reply 17
Bottle blondes are just eww.
Reply 18
woo brunettes rule
Reply 19
I tend to prefer brunette, but sometimes a simple smile can change everything :smile:

Latest