The Student Room Group

Do you prefer blonde dark haired or redheads girls/guys ? Short or tall?

I'm very interested
Seasoned and fried.
i personally don't have a type when it comes to physical appearance. sure, there are things i find attractive, but these tend to be things other than simply someone's hair colour. for example, rather than liking redheads/blondes/brunettes, i will instead focus on the person's hair style, although this is something i honestly don't care a lot about just because it is so easily changed. the number one thing i pay attention to (as a girl) when it comes to physical features is someone's smile :smile:
Tall, dark and handsome.

Okay, I'm not that bothered about the tall bit.
Brown at the top
Caramel in the middle
And light skin at the bottom
Not red haired guys.
Don't have a preference between blonde and dark haired guys.
Red-haired girls make me weak in the knees.
I don't care. Red hair, black hair, brown hair, bald, long hair, short hair... I don't have a preference. It just has to suit them that's all.

Must be taller than me though, which isn't really difficult, I'm only just over 5'4", although I did once date a guy that was shorter than me but I found that extremely weird.
Original post by Riotriot
Brown at the top
Caramel in the middle
And light skin at the bottom

A sprinkle of sea salt on top?
Original post by Serene Dreams
A sprinkle of sea salt on top?

Original post by Riotriot

Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
I'm very interested

Its personal preference.

And often the hair colour won't matter.

For example, a 9/10 blonde is better than a 6/10 brunette. Likewise a 9/10 redhead is better than a 7/10 blonde.

Height probably matters more.
I like blondes :rolleyes: but most my friends prefer brunettes Height for me is not important
Natural blonde 🔥 🥵
Gimmie.
I am a tall(?) (5’7) brunette girl. I prefer medium height(~5’10ish) blond guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending