The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
the blonde = dumb thing is just funny!
brunettes are defo the hottest:

[from urban dictionary]

Brunette's are known to be reliable, dependable, intelligent, and exotic. It's also been said that brunettes are more approachable since the color brown is prevalent across all cultures. Brunettes are more seductive and exotic than blondes, and they stand out. They're unique and individualistic, whereas with blondes, I've heard people say "all blondes look the same" or "barbie doll." Although it is just a hair color, brunettes in general are more beautiful and striking.The most beautiful women in the world are brunettes - catherine zeta jones, angelina jolie, vanessa marcil, and aishwarya rai (former miss world)to name a few.
Reply 42
u left out dark hair (black), looks good.

i saw a girl today she had shortish black hair and a blonde patch at the front. oh my her hair looked nice. it made her look HOTTERRRRR. i couldn't stop admiring it.
Reply 43
Go the brunettes!
fonzievision
They're majorly cute!!!

Yay, I like you :biggrin:
In the past I would always have said I liked guys with black hair and dark eyes, but my boyfriend has blue eyes and blonde/red hair and I've never fancied anyone so much! What do you all think of the theory that suggests we are more attracted to people of a similar appearance/colouring to ourselves?

Latest