The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sparkly-Star
Same. :sad:

:jumphug: Exam stress is evil.
Reply 1981
Okay back to ze chemistry. :biggrin:
Narik
I had the weirdest dream ever about a month ago but I still remember it today. It was VERY long but I'll tell you that I went from an African tribal war to sliding down a water slide with Flo Rida behind me. :facepalm: I call it exam stress. :nod:

Haha wow! Beats scary exam-related one though, surely?

---

Right, back to work :work:
Da_hopeful_1
Heya. whats ur exam boards for chemistry and psychology

Chemistry OCR B Salters
Psychology AQA B
Haha guys, what were your most random dreams ever? :laugh:
Sparkly-Star

I've forgotten them now, but when I was on antidepressants, I'd wake up every morning thinking, 'WTF?' every dream was completely life-like and messed up. I do remember one about a guy at school stalking me, but he would do that to any girl, so not that odd.

We're getting OT now... Um, work time. Yes... :sigh:

Bloody Biology :grumble: Boring the hell out of me...
steffi.alexa
I've forgotten them now, but when I was on antidepressants, I'd wake up every morning thinking, 'WTF?' every dream was completely life-like and messed up. I do remember one about a guy at school stalking me, but he would do that to any girl, so not that odd.

Random flying animals, dodgy horror dreams to do with muffins. :laugh: Yeah back to mechanics now. :cry2:
Narik
I had the weirdest dream ever about a month ago but I still remember it today. It was VERY long but I'll tell you that I went from an African tribal war to sliding down a water slide with Flo Rida behind me. :facepalm: I call it exam stress. :nod:

:rofl2:

Flo Rida
i have so much georgraphy revision to do .
XDaydreamer
Oh :frown: we're doing the Tudors too

and yeah I expect they would, I know the feeling of waking up and a dream seeming completely realistic though, it's scary :frown: I dreamt one of my friends was trying to kill me and now am slightly nervous about seeing her tomorrow :p:

One of my friends avoided me for like three days once and I eventually found out it was cos she had a sex dream about me o.0

I think my most disturbing dream was the one where I killed a whole bunch of children, not sure about the weirdest. Gandalf forcing me to litter pick was fairly odd. Ohhh, and this one where me and my brother (who doesn't exist) were being chased by Freddy Krueger, and it turned out my brother could do that weird poof-y thing like that guy from X-Men, which should have helped us escape except he kept stopping to eat carrot cake :frown:
2000th post :ahee:
steffi.alexa

Bloody Biology :grumble: Boring the hell out of me...

Same. Most of my revision has been Bio and it's like banging my head against a brick wall...stay strong :console: We haven't even done the last chapter yet so I;m trying to teach myself....

Messi
X
KingMessi
Same. Most of my revision has been Bio and it's like banging my head against a brick wall...stay strong :console: We haven't even done the last chapter yet so I;m trying to teach myself....

Messi
X

I'm self teaching it ATM, I haven't even started revision. I'm hoping to do that after my German exam.
Sparkly-Star

I once had a really vivid dream in the midst of my history (Russia) revision last year ,
me and my family were in a Russian tribe that lived in wigwams :confused: and my dad was President, then another politician took over the Russian throne and we had to run away, so we escaped on a little boat down a river, aiming for neutral Switzerland, but we ended up in north Russia where the locals were evil and attacked us all in our boat with spears. But I hid under a lilypad and survived

Yeah so I think I have issues. And the worst thing is it shows complete lack of knowledge of Russia :biggrin:
79 in C3 - First exam paper as well, always a good sign :borat: Hoping to get 85% +
Just need to find the will to keep going :frown:
XDaydreamer
I once had a really vivid dream in the midst of my history (Russia) revision last year ,
me and my family were in a Russian tribe that lived in wigwams :confused: and my dad was President, then another politician took over the Russian throne and we had to run away, so we escaped on a little boat down a river, aiming for neutral Switzerland, but we ended up in north Russia where the locals were evil and attacked us all in our boat with spears. But I hid under a lilypad and survived

Yeah so I think I have issues. And the worst thing is it shows complete lack of knowledge of Russia :biggrin:

LMAO! :laugh: You hid under a lilly pad how random! That made laugh! :woo: :laugh:
Reply 1996
I was wondering for maths As level. What kind of % in general do you need in Solomon do you need to guarantee 90%+ in the real exam for maths?
does anyone else seriously struggle with mechanics
puma21
I was wondering for maths As level. What kind of % in general do you need in Solomon do you need to guarantee 90%+ in the real exam for maths?

Aim for 90%+ in the Solom IMO. Yes, they are a bit harder but that would just mean that you should get that then. If that makes sense haha.
MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK
does anyone else seriously struggle with mechanics

Yes :s:

chapter 3 especially. I hate wordy questions :cry2:

Latest