The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ChopinNocturne
So can people kick me if I'm not doing enough work tomorrow? Thanks :angel:

:ditto:
natty_d
972 words and still not done :sigh:

May be doing an all nighter :sigh:

I'll join you! Although that does mean that I have to stop burning my gorgeous smelling candles and burn one that'll keep me awake instead of sending me to sleep...
i am gunna be up all night working om history and geography
skipp
Found this:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/kd/ocr_32346_kd_l_gce_faq.pdf

Which answers some of your questions about fmaths that I couldn't answer for you a few months back :yep: probably irrelevant now, but might be useful :yep:

It's still relevant, thanks :biggrin: though one question still remains unanswered though I will leave that to my college to sort out for me :p:
Reply 104
steffi.alexa
IKR. You, Sparkly and me each contributed 10% to that thread and 1/4 of my posts are from there! It's a good thing though - it shows we're dedicated to getting into uni :yep:

Yupyup :yep:

We WILL get into university. But you guys deserve it, trust me :awesome:
I think this thread might be just what I need, seeing as I'll have around 9 exams in June and need motivation to revise. Doing AQA Government & Politics, AQA Law, and MEI Maths (w/Stats, this year anyway...).

Think I'll be alright on Gov/Pol and Law, but is there anyone here who does MEI Maths? Those exams seem to hate me......

Anyways, hope you won't mind another newbie to the thread :smile:
Reply 106
HpFreak_Amy7192
I think this thread might be just what I need, seeing as I'll have around 9 exams in June and need motivation to revise. Doing AQA Government & Politics, AQA Law, and MEI Maths (w/Stats, this year anyway...).

Think I'll be alright on Gov/Pol and Law, but is there anyone here who does MEI Maths? Those exams seem to hate me......

Anyways, hope you won't mind another newbie to the thread :smile:

I did a lot of MEI maths :giggle: and am currently revising for an S1 retake if you need any help :smile: although haven't looked at stats properly for a couple of years, so a little rusty :p:
stefany-a

I absolutely LOVE that photo in your sig :teeth:
I think i'll rep :awesome:

Who's doing M1?! :puppyeyes: chapter 3 :emo:
Starless Eyes
Have I spoken to you before? :hmmmm:

I think we have. :awesome:
I remember your username, but I think you've changed your avatar, right?:p:
Urgh, my attempt at swapping my calming candles for my stay awake candles has resulted in my desk being covered in a fine layer of vanilla-scented wax... Not happy and it's horrible to touch, putting me off my German vocab. :frown:
Biology and Maths for this week. :yawn: and :smile:
Chemistry and Economics next week. :biggrin: and meh (not too sure about unit 2) <--eco btw.
Reply 111
steffi.alexa
Urgh, my attempt at swapping my calming candles for my stay awake candles has resulted in my desk being covered in a fine layer of vanilla-scented wax... Not happy and it's horrible to touch, putting me off my German vocab. :frown:

Ah man I love the feel of wax...is that weird :hmmmm:

Now should I mind map before bed?
Reply 112
stefany-a

so am I :nooo:

I have so much to teach myself before I can even start revising everything properly and I've been doing it for a month already and feel I'm getting nowhere :grumble::unsure: thank god for LeechBlock otherwise I wouldn't get anything done:o:
skipp
I did a lot of MEI maths :giggle: and am currently revising for an S1 retake if you need any help :smile: although haven't looked at stats properly for a couple of years, so a little rusty :p:

Cheers :smile: funnily enough I'm actually alright at the stats - as long as you know how to work your calculator and use the formulae tables then you should be fine. It's actually the core stuff that I hate:

C1: originally a D (55), now a B (70) as of January
C2: originally a U (35) now an E (45) as of January
C3: E (42)

so yeah, resitting C2 and C3 in June, also doing C4 and S1.

Btw if you need any help with the stats then feel free to PM me :biggrin:
Master.K
I think we have. :awesome:
I remember your username, but I think you've changed your avatar, right?:p:

:yep: I have indeed.

Loooooads of Biology planned for tomorrow.
Reply 115
I can't be staying up too late as I'm going out tomorrow and need to be up early so I can do work before I go out.

1,436 (IN FRENCH, with a little help from Spark notes) words later - DONE :woo:
time.to.dance
I absolutely LOVE that photo in your sig :teeth:
I think i'll rep :awesome:

Who's doing M1?! :puppyeyes: chapter 3 :emo:

I've done M1 :p: my lowest ever UMS at 73/100 XD that was one hell of a paper.
Reply 117
HpFreak_Amy7192
Cheers :smile: funnily enough I'm actually alright at the stats - as long as you know how to work your calculator and use the formulae tables then you should be fine. It's actually the core stuff that I hate:

C1: originally a D (55), now a B (70) as of January
C2: originally a U (35) now an E (45) as of January
C3: E (42)

so yeah, resitting C2 and C3 in June, also doing C4 and S1.

Btw if you need any help with the stats then feel free to PM me :biggrin:

Ah ok, I can definitely help with the Core stuff :yep: over 90% in C1&2 and some sort of grade in C3 :hmmmm: already got a B in S1, just needed a few marks to get an A overall, so thought Stats was the easiest way to get those :yep: there's quite a few mathematicians on here as well so feel free to ask anything :smile: and hopefully we can all help
Starless Eyes
:yep: I have indeed.

Loooooads of Biology planned for tomorrow.

Thought so. :biggrin: Added you to my rep list. :wink:

What unit are you on for Biology?
skipp
Ah man I love the feel of wax...is that weird :hmmmm:

Now should I mind map before bed?

Haha, no! It means that I can't easily move anything on my desk though :frown:

What is weird is losing a pen, spending ages looking for it and refusing to write in any of the many, many other pens I have :dry:

Latest