The Student Room Group

King's College or Aberdeen?

Hello,
today I've received last reply for which I was waiting and now I'm considering two unis for my undergraduate course.
IR course (in combination with Film Studies) at University of Aberdeen and War Studies (in combination with Film Studies).
King's wants higher grades, however they are quite manageable. I know King's is a very good university and I've heard especially its war studies programme is highly regarded but I'm more interested in IR and though close, War Studies aren't really the same.
I don't know much about how is Aberdeen University regarded. Does it have good reputation?
I'll appreciate any advice, please help :smile:
Reply 1
petra_aileen
Hello,
today I've received last reply for which I was waiting and now I'm considering two unis for my undergraduate course.
IR course (in combination with Film Studies) at University of Aberdeen and War Studies (in combination with Film Studies).
King's wants higher grades, however they are quite manageable. I know King's is a very good university and I've heard especially its war studies programme is highly regarded but I'm more interested in IR and though close, War Studies aren't really the same.
I don't know much about how is Aberdeen University regarded. Does it have good reputation?
I'll appreciate any advice, please help :smile:
Would suggest you have a look in the uni specific forum for Aberdeen. See also Firm and insurance choices for other factors you might want to take into account.
Reply 3
Presumably you mean King's College London rather than the University of Aberdeen's King's College!
Reply 4
King's college all the way!

Latest

Trending

Trending