The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
El Pollo Diablo
Not going to happen :biggrin: It'll just give us a timely boost. And why would I want to watch such a low standard of football. :wink:

You ought to be used to it supporting lincoln :p:

if it wasnt an evening game i'd come along (probably with a banner making clear my views about chickens who support lincoln).
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 41
Gexko
You ought to be used to it supporting lincoln :p:

if it wasnt an evening game i'd come along (probably with a banner making clear my views about chickens who support lincoln).

I may have to miss the Rovers vs Lincoln game again this year. It's at a really annoying time, cos I'm down the weekend before, going back, then back the week after it, and it'll be expensive to go for 3 separate weekends. I'll see...
Reply 42
When is it? In a holiday?

Its typical that rovers vs united is almost exactly one month before im there.

will have to try and get to oxford vs stockport this saturday :smile:
Reply 43
Gexko
When is it? In a holiday?

Its typical that rovers vs united is almost exactly one month before im there.

will have to try and get to oxford vs stockport this saturday :smile:

It's on the 10th Sept. I'm going down the weekend of the 3rd briefly, then probably moving in permanantly the weekend of the 17th.
Reply 44
ah, bad luck. hopefully they'll fire ian atkins soon at brissy and they might start playing some decent footy so i can bare watching it :smile:

neway, i'm off to bed.

nite mr diablo.
Reply 45
Gexko
ah, bad luck. hopefully they'll fire ian atkins soon at brissy and they might start playing some decent footy so i can bare watching it :smile:

neway, i'm off to bed.

nite mr diablo.

night mr tractor driver.

Latest

Trending

Trending