The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Dude you're not really selling it. Nobody's going to trade if you say it sucks!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
pmj1980
Dude you're not really selling it. Nobody's going to trade if you say it sucks!

its true you gotta say something good really sell it!
Anyway are we even allowed to trade??
I would have loved Nightingale- it's pretty with big rooms :smile:
Nightingale is gorgeous! Just like a hotel! and it has a lift, pretty views, and huge rooms :smile:

And your near me at Willoughby :smile: And were not that far out you know! there is the hopper bus aswell :smile:
Reply 5
And apparently best food on campus :rolleyes: But I would rather roll off bed into lectures..
Reply 6
Nightingale is fine. Really nice actually. Everybody should just stop worrying until they actually get there ok, it'll all be fine!
Reply 7
Finally, someone else who's going to Nightingale. I was beginning to think I was the only one! :confused: Anyone else joining us??
Reply 8
Anyone else?? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
I was in Nightingale last year, it's really nice. It's a bit cosier than other halls because it's smaller, you get to know most of the people there. Look out for Dave the porter, he's a top bloke, and Glenn the warden isn't half as scary as he may initially seem! Food is okay if you like eating spicy stuff regularly, and sunday dinner becomes a pain because it's always the same "sunday roast" of grey meat and badly cooked potatoes. You're right next to the sport centre and if you want to be extra lazy you can catch the hopper bus to get to lectures (I did that last year to get to engineering lectures). Oh, and you've got Doug as your JCR president this year, he's a great guy, totally commited to improving things in the hall so it can only get even better! Lift is excellent for the lazy, the bar is small but perfectly formed, there's free pool, the rooms are nice and big; and the beds are possibly the comfiest I've ever slept on.
Reply 10
Now that's selling it :biggrin:
Reply 11
Seriously, so far it seems like only about 3 people are going to nightingale. There's gotta be more of you?? Come on people!! :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Fi87
Seriously, so far it seems like only about 3 people are going to nightingale. There's gotta be more of you?? Come on people!! :rolleyes:

Nightingale's one of the smaller halls, so there won't be many of you around I guess.
Reply 13
I wanted a big hall, but i wouldn't have minded a smaller one, it hink there will be a big sense of community in small halls, and you'll get to know everyone which is cool. xx
...and smaller queue's for food :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending