The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accomodation Nightingale vs Derby

I'm undecided between these two and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what the people tend to be like, how sociable it is and any other general info?

Or suggest other halls (Cripps was my favourite but they have no more availability)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm undecided between these two and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what the people tend to be like, how sociable it is and any other general info?

Or suggest other halls (Cripps was my favourite but they have no more availability)

Cripps has got single study plus rooms available still.
Cripps was my favourite when I went on an open day. My second favourite was Nightingale. I quite liked Derby too.
I am not there yet so I can’t comment on what the people are like but it could change every year with the new students.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blacklabgirl
Cripps has got single study plus rooms available still.
Cripps was my favourite when I went on an open day. My second favourite was Nightingale. I quite liked Derby too.
I am not there yet so I can’t comment on what the people are like but it could change every year with the new students.

cripps is in a quieter zone though - do you think that would affect my experience as I couldn't think of anything worse than a quiet zone
Original post by Anonymous
cripps is in a quieter zone though - do you think that would affect my experience as I couldn't think of anything worse than a quiet zone

There is a Cripps Quiet Zone, which is separate from non-quiet zone in Cripps, and then normal Cripps. Normal Cripps looked lively to me when I visited. If there is only quieter zone rooms left and that’s not for you then I would chose another hall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending