The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
+ polarity -
:lol: I've never seen a Pizza GoGo in my life! Not even when I've been in London (I don't think they're outside of London, anyway...)

I've been to Pizza Express a couple of times... it's just down the road from me...

Oh, so I suppose you've never so much as eaten in Morley's, Chicken Cottage, Dallas Chicken?

You're right you are the worst black man!
+ polarity -
I don't like watermelon. Nando's would be parallel with KFC. So yes.

Spoiler

You're whiter than me. :camp:
sango
:rofl: I can't stand watermelon. Even Nando's is good when you are going out with family and friends but let's be honest, the chicken is dry and bland and the extra hot piri piri sauce ain't that hot or nice.

Isn't chicken normally dry? :iiam: And I find even their lemon and herb spicy. :emo:

:zomg: Your avatar is similar to +-'s old one.
sango
Oh, so I suppose you've never so much as eaten in Morley's, Chicken Cottage, Dallas Chicken?

You're right you are the worst black man!

The only one of those I've heard of is Chicken Cottage. :indiff: I haven't eaten at any of those places!

Crazy Paving
You're whiter than me. :camp:

No I'm not. :grr: What about yoyo?
yoyo462001
!
Crazy Paving
Isn't chicken normally dry? :iiam: And I find even their lemon and herb spicy. :emo:

:rofl:

I had lemon and herb the one time I went there; it was flavourful. My sister bought the medium sauce in a bottle, and she says it's really spicy, but I didn't feel any spice. :dontknow:

And yes, but more black, obv.
Crazy Paving
More than KFC? :ahee:

I don't like KFC. The one near us always smells really unpleasant. I like Mr. Cod, Perfect Fried Chicken, Dallas..etc... Their wings are SO much better.

But if you just say 'chicken shop' then you know... same ting blud. get me.
+ polarity -
The only one of those I've heard of is Chicken Cottage. :indiff: I haven't eaten at any of those places!

No I'm not. :grr: What about yoyo?

you're whiter tbpfh :camp:
Hafsaay
I don't like KFC. The one near us always smells really unpleasant. I like Mr. Cod, Perfect Fried Chicken, Dallas..etc... Their wings are SO much better.

I get you, bruv. :mrt:
+ polarity -
I don't like Papa John's. Their pizzas lack flavour. I wouldn't want to work for a pizza delivery company because I don't drive. I've never heard of Pizza GoGo and Perfect Pizza...

Perfect Pizza might be a Reading thing.
But Pizza GoGo... IS EVERYWHERE!!! :zomg:
Reply 3989
Hafsaay

Yes my Ghanaian girl, it's all about the hot wings and burger sauce!
Crazy Paving
you're whiter tbpfh :camp:

Spoiler

Hafsaay
Perfect Pizza might be a Reading thing.
But Pizza GoGo... IS EVERYWHERE!!! :zomg:

Never heard of it. :eek: :nah:
Reply 3991
Crazy Paving

:lolwut:

Are you sure that you are Algerian? :eyeball: And yeah I know about the avatar thing- I hoped nobody would notice :teehee:
In2deep
Health care assistant...basically the nurses bitch. Are you at uni or at college? and what are/will you study/ing?

seen. I am at nothing. I have finished school and will be starting university in september (god willing)
+ polarity -

Spoiler

Never heard of it. :eek: :nah:

on no you din't :plz2:
sango
:lolwut:

Are you sure that you are Algerian? :eyeball: And yeah I know about the avatar thing- I hoped nobody would notice :teehee:

I am Algerian. Just different. :yes:
I hate France. :pee: :france:
Reply 3996
Crazy Paving
I am Algerian. Just different. :yes:

Hmm well I suggest you at least upgrade your palatte to medium piri piri sauce so that you don't end up being the token ethnic who tries to be more British than scones and 1st round Wimbledon exits.
sango
1st round Wimbledon exits.

Par
sango
Hmm well I suggest you at least upgrade your palatte to medium piri piri sauce so that you don't end up being the token ethnic who tries to be more British than scones and 1st round Wimbledon exits.

Ok, thanks for the tip. :top:
Reply 3999
Crazy Paving
Ok, thanks for the tip. :top:

Your sarcasm is unamusing :colonhash:

Latest