The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Probably every 3 weeks or so I have a little spree where I buy a couple of tops or a pair of jeans or something. Maybe 2 weeks during the summer when all I want to do is shop :smile:
Reply 21
clothes, maybe once or twice a year for the bulk, but maybe 4 times for one/two items.

if i hd the money, id be music shopping nearly every day. so many albums i want to get//
Too often.. I'm like a girl.. i shop/eat when I'm sad or bummed out.. :O
Maybe once every three months or so I go for a big shop with my mum - my next big shopping trip is taking place on Monday to buy clothes for university! Maybe once every fortnight I'll go out on my own or with friends and buy a new bag or some new shoes.
I buy new stuff every 2/3 months!!

Every few days I would've thought was a shopping addiction. :-/
Reply 25
Whenever I go out to town etc. I'm used to carry things (bags) in my hands.

And I usually see other people with shopping bags all the time, so I guess everyone in our town are a shopping addict.
Reply 26
shopaholic_soph
OMG i love shopping and now work at Topshop so am constantly buying new clothes at the start or end of my shifts! I get excited by all the new clothes! And even worse when i am not at work i am looking on the internet for things to buy or things i am going to buy!

You're exactly the same as me! Working in a clothes shop is too much of a temptation. The Topshop I work in is a department in Debenhams, so not only do I have all the nice Topshop clothes to look at, but clothes from Oasis and Warehouse and shoes from Faith too! Its awful, I really must cut down.

Just today I bought two tops and a hairband. I'm always on the lookout for something new! I've also got this terrible habit of buying certain tops I like in a few different colours, for example, I've got the double layer racer-back thingies from Oasis in both black and white :redface:
Reply 27
unfourtunatly every pay check, then i sit there skint for 3 weeks waiting for the next one to roll up and do it all over again.

I'm usually really bad for buying cds, dvds and electronic stuff. I'm also have a soft spot for trainers...god i love em! and mobile phones.....slight expensive habit, prolly get through 2 a year. oh and lingerie, im terrible, habe easily spent £200 on bras over the past couple of months... :redface:
Reply 28
.:fluff:.
unfourtunatly every pay check, then i sit there skint for 3 weeks waiting for the next one to roll up and do it all over again.

I'm usually really bad for buying cds, dvds and electronic stuff. I'm also have a soft spot for trainers...god i love em! and mobile phones.....slight expensive habit, prolly get through 2 a year. oh and lingerie, im terrible, habe easily spent £200 on bras over the past couple of months... :redface:

:eek: how many bras did you buy?
Reply 29
ALOT! i got measured for a bra for the first time ever, thought i was a 34C, turned out i was a 34D/DD so i had to buy new bras so i didn't damage my back....that was my excuse to my mum anyway... i got about 17/20 bras, most with matching underwear too... :wink:
Reply 30
once every 6 months maybe or a year. and it maybe just a shirt. i find better things to spend money on.
Reply 31
Once a week. :eek: :frown:
In the holidays I go shopping a lot so I buy lots of stuff. Not that much at a time though. When in school I buy hardly anything!
i probably buy about 3 new items of clothing a week :biggrin:
Reply 34
I buy new clothes far far too much...think im addicted....oh the joys of primark! :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: Everythings so cheap (but then it all adds up without u realising :frown: !)
Fluff? 17-20 bras? Why...theres only 7 days to a week. I own about 8 bras max (probably less). Do you have an extra set of boobs? :smile:
Reply 36
shopaholic_soph
i am looking on the internet for things to buy or things i am going to buy!

:dito: I'm guilty of that too! I go shopping probbably about once a week, maybe more in term time as my college is about 5 mins away from the town centre it makes it very easy! In the holidays I don't really shop at all as I'm always working!
Reply 37
Same here! the victorias secret website has lots of nice stuff to umm...window shop online. Seems like I have an endless list of wants and a very limited budget.

Theres this pink leather trench coat from burberry that i really like...the one that kate moss wears in an ad photographed by mario testino. its for a good cause too as it was specially designed to raise awareness for breast cancer. At around 1000 pounds though, don't think i'll be buying it any time soon =(
Reply 38
Woaah, let me think.
Last week, I bought a jacket, jeans, top....ARGH I shop too often and I know it, and I'm never satisfied!
I like gadgets too and I'm always plotting what to get next!
I have an addiction to bags too... :rolleyes:
I buy something every week, depending on how much I have in my bank though.

Latest