The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love buying matching underwear. It's an expensive habit!
Reply 41
LizzyLizzy - I wish i could tell you, i just have an addiction to buyin bras, its stupid really cus as you said i only wear about 7-8 of them,the others r just for special occasions..lol :redface:
Reply 42
I'm ususally really good with money, but I've been spending so much and buying loads recently! I really need to stop shopping, I just keep buying clothes and things whenever I go out! My excuse is that I need them for uni :wink:
LizzyLizzy
Fluff? 17-20 bras? Why...theres only 7 days to a week. I own about 8 bras max (probably less). Do you have an extra set of boobs? :smile:

what i was thinking... i survived a year with just two... :redface:
in the past month ive jus been clothes shopping for 6th form as we have to wear smart stuff

ive not really bought anything for myself-if u gemme but of course ill be wearin some of the stuff i have for school on weekends-i plan to do a big shop to cheer ma self up dis week-im one of those people who shops when they need 2 feel happy-i do not have space in my wardrobe mind
Reply 45
I buy new stuff quite a lot. If I see something I like most of the time I will buy it. I try not to go shopping as often as I used to because if I don't see the thing I want, the temptation isn't there. I would however never spend more than I can afford. I don't think it matters too much as long as you are not spending a complete fortune all the time.

Latest