The Student Room Group

AQA AS Business Studies Unit 1

Scroll to see replies

Magic Dust
Could you possibly scan in the paper or something so I could see it?

And good luck too everyone :smile:

come on msn please :smile:
Reply 81
nitez
Is the AQA site down for anyone else?

Yep
Reply 82
Magic Dust
Could you possibly scan in the paper or something so I could see it?

And good luck too everyone :smile:

Im so sorry, but i dont have a scanner :s-smilie:
Reply 83
Buss1234
Im so sorry, but i dont have a scanner :s-smilie:

Ah okay fair enough :smile:
Reply 84
i posted a forum earlier, and noone replied. It concerns buss1.. and i just need as mch help with 'employing people' as i can.. anything would be great!
this sucks, damn AQA site being down... wanna look at some mark schemes and how marks are given out in different questions... good luck to everyone taking it tommorow too
Im resitting this paper! i need to get a A, might start a slight sprinkle of revision now lol
Stringer987
Im resitting this paper! i need to get a A, might start a slight sprinkle of revision now lol

please tell me you have revised before hand lol
Reply 88
Raggles29
i posted a forum earlier, and noone replied. It concerns buss1.. and i just need as mch help with 'employing people' as i can.. anything would be great!

Reasons for employing people:
-only in the smallest businesses will the owner have the capacity to for-fill all of the roles needed to provide the end service.
-An entrepreneur will not often have all the skills needed to run their business. They may have a speciality, however it is unlikely they will have all that is required.
-Some businesses are seasonal and so many need to employee more staff at peak times.

There are different types including:
-Permanent,
-Temporary,
-Zero-hours,
-Agency staff,
-Consultants, contractors and advisor's etc.

A business should consider if it wants part-time or full-time - depending on the demand and when the demand is. They might want to consider the cost etc...
justincredible
please tell me you have revised before hand lol

that would be a no, first time im looking at it since last Jan, i got A2 knowledge to help! :smile:
Reply 90
Stringer987
that would be a no, first time im looking at it since last Jan, i got A2 knowledge to help! :smile:

Lol. Good luck :p: BUSS1 is the easiest by far. It's common sense. Make sure you don't over complicate your answers though.
Yeh i know what u mean, im wanting to have a look at mark schemes, get myself familiar with the paper, but its not working! not good!
Reply 92
Stringer987
Yeh i know what u mean, im wanting to have a look at mark schemes, get myself familiar with the paper, but its not working! not good!

If you have MSN you can revise with myself and someone else if you'd like?
yeh im up for that, ill pm u my addy
Reply 94
Doos anyone know what are the weightings of application, analysis, and evaluation marks on each question? I messed up and got a B in Jan mainly down to doing too much evaluation when the question didnt need it. Thanks
Reply 95
Richo_EFC
Doos anyone know what are the weightings of application, analysis, and evaluation marks on each question? I messed up and got a B in Jan mainly down to doing too much evaluation when the question didnt need it. Thanks

Evaluate most in 2c and 2b. and not in any of the 1's I believe...
Reply 96
Thanks. can you give me pros and cons of part-time/full time.. then temporary/ permanant. Thank you!
Reply 97
Richo_EFC

Please tell me you're joking.

And add me on msn too.
Reply 98
nitez

And add me on msn too.

Nope, I scraped a B by 1 mark and considering its the easiest Unit, im expecting at least an A :biggrin:

Whats your addy?
nitez

And add me on msn too.

lol nitez thats what i was thinking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending