The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I reckon things start to become chavvy if they have been purposely made to show off the brand name on the front of their items, rather than be made to look nice/cool. G-star is one of them, so I'd class it as chavvy, yeh!

Gio-Goi and Henleys are other examples...

edit: unfortunately the brand Criminal which I used to get from independent boutiques and is now stocked by House of Fraser has also suffered a similar fate :[
Favourite Worst Nightmare
I really like the styling of their jackets and stuff but was wondering about their t-shirts...they cost around £25-30 whereas their other ranges are around double that at least. Therefore the t-shirts are fairly common but was wondering just how chavvy they are?

Very. Especially since the '96' logo jeans came out and all the kids started wearing them. In New York it is quite big, they recently had a fashion show, but in a different way to the UK. The UK always seem to downgrade brands. Henleys, G Star Raw, Ringspun, Firetrap, Diesel (to a slight extent), Ed Hardys are all chavy clothing. Don't even get me started on tracksuits either.
Reply 3
I think the clothing of G-star is really tacky, but that's just me.
very.
Reply 5
Philippus
I think the clothing of G-star is really tacky, but that's just me.

honestly, tell me about it.
Reply 6
yeah
who care

Latest