The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you are literally the most annoying girl in the world

YOU are literally the most annoying boy in the world
decepcionado - is that like, erm, deceived? or disappointed?
anyways - thats the one i chose.
Reply 42
I said walking...because you can go mountain walking. :smile:
liviluck
I think it was skiing because he said about going down mountains.

Do you actually realise what you are writing?! The passage said that the place was perfect if you liked to go on walks through woods and up and down mountains so ergo the person who said i like to walk 'me gusta caminar' was the right person.

idiot
liviluck
I think it was skiing because he said about going down mountains.

All, I remember is it definitely was not skiing. Hope that has helped!
Reply 45
cheesebase
yh the girl was defintly triste but optimisma but why was the boy angry :s-smilie:

The options were enfermo + something, enfadado + something or popular and something. He really didn't seem ill or angry so I put the last one :smile:
Reply 46
"Do you actually realise what you are writing?! The passage said that the place was perfect if you liked to go on walks through woods and up and down mountains so ergo the person who said i like to walk 'me gusta caminar' was the right person.

idiot"
It never mentioned walking in the passage, it never said caminar or any synonym i didnt see ......
What did everyone say for the problem about the 3 destinations I said mal tiempo, it costs too much and something else.
Reply 48
Robos.:smile:
Reply 49
ahhhh robos, damn i put something else, wat does robos mean?
Reply 50
cheesebase
It never mentioned walking in the passage, it never said caminar or any synonym i didnt see ......

I think it said something about dar paseos though..
Reply 51
cheesebase
ahhhh robos, damn i put something else, wat does robos mean?

Well 'Ladrones' means thieves, so robo means robbery :smile:
Reply 52
ahh yh fair point
Reply 53
Calumwalyumsun
Do you actually realise what you are writing?! The passage said that the place was perfect if you liked to go on walks through woods and up and down mountains so ergo the person who said i like to walk 'me gusta caminar' was the right person.

idiot

Thank you for your opinion, was it necessary to call me an idiot just because I got one question wrong? Well done for getting it right yourself though :smile:.
Dont worry - i get that from him everyday at school. he doesnt mean it.
Catherine.
Yeah what was with that? Lol! When I was looking around me, everyone just had a :lolwut: face on! I said that the girl was triste y optimista, and the boy was...I can't remember, but it was like enfadada y decepcionada, or something.

I put that because i thought decepcionada was like deception/decieved and he said I thought I was your only friend or something like that :p:
Reply 56
TheLastDaysOfDisco
I put that because i thought decepcionada was like deception/decieved and he said I thought I was your only friend or something like that :p:

I got it by process of elimination :smile:. I decided he wasn't ill and wasn't extremely friendly (because he only had 1 friend) so thought it had to be decepcionada.
Reply 57
basically, alice the girl was sad her holiday was almost over, but happy she lived near the boy, then she said the boy can meet her friends, then he was upset because he thought he was unique but realised he was just like all her other friends and no different, then he said to her youre just the same as everyone else so the answer was she was triste y optimistic and the boy was betrayed y enfadado

what was the answer to the ones where you had to say what you could do to be more healthy?
matfenmagic
decepcionado - is that like, erm, deceived? or disappointed?
anyways - thats the one i chose.

yeah thats what i put :smile:
Reply 59
BrunetteChick
yeah thats what i put :smile:

well thats wrong. maybe you shouldn't have resorted to GUESSING!

Latest

Trending

Trending