The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
emilyjane_09
Also, anyone doing practical ethics, is it just me finding it quite tricky to apply to virtue theory? :s

That's a major criticism of virtue theory that you cannot apply it to practical decision making because they say very little about it, like on abortion, animal rights, euthanasia it practically says nothing haha

:biggrin:- hope this helps
zee757
That's a major criticism of virtue theory that you cannot apply it to practical decision making because they say very little about it, like on abortion, animal rights, euthanasia it practically says nothing haha

:biggrin:- hope this helps

ahhh thank you :p: so I suppose lack of consistency could be an issue too, I am so, so nervous about tomorrow!
Reply 22
emilyjane_09
ahhh thank you :p: so I suppose lack of consistency could be an issue too, I am so, so nervous about tomorrow!

Same! I'm frightened! haha always get scared before a philo exam! eek
zee757
Same! I'm frightened! haha always get scared before a philo exam! eek

I've moved onto Mind revision now, going to do some more Moral in the morning. I just hope it doesn't go really badly, I've not started revising for Unit 4 yet either which is probably a bad move. Good luck though, sure you'll do well, seem to know your stuff :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending