The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That moment when you realise..

That Hodor is a pokemon.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen

Spoiler

It's an extended episode next week - 66 minutes rather than the usual 50ish :biggrin:
Original post by ErHi?
Book Spoiler:

Spoiler

Book Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thenumber2goose
It's an extended episode next week - 66 minutes rather than the usual 50ish :biggrin:

Faith in humanity restored , confirms my hopes.
must

not

read

book spoilers... haven't u guys got ur own thread anyway?, its awfully tempting to click the spoiler button...

Spoiler

Original post by L'Evil Fish

Spoiler

Spoiler

Book readers, go discuss anything you want over in this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1704337&page=14&p=47975542#post47975542

Please don't do it here.
Considering the amount of stuff left in the third book and with one episode left, I can't see this ending without some serious cliff-hangers, and its not like we mind waiting another ten months to see the resolutions.
Original post by RENIBOY
Considering the amount of stuff left in the third book and with one episode left, I can't see this ending without some serious cliff-hangers, and its not like we mind waiting another ten months to see the resolutions.

I hope you're joking.I bloody well mind. I'm furious about this season.Easily the worst of the four. Without a doubt in my mind.
Original post by KenGosgrove
I hope you're joking.I bloody well mind. I'm furious about this season.Easily the worst of the four. Without a doubt in my mind.

Are you having a giggle? This is the best season yet IMO

None of the episodes have actually sat had me sat there yawning, apart from Melisandre whos just extremely boring
Original post by forsparta

Spoiler

Did you not find the last line cheesy as hell and really out of place? I was literally like SMH this is not like GOT, but that's probably cos I could not care less about the Jon-Ygritte story arc.

Anyone else love that long continuous shot they did during the fight in the tower (Don't know the technical film term for it), reminded me a lot of one of the episodes from True Detective.

Loved the score for this episode too.

Also did nobody else notice how the old guy in the beginning talking to Sam mentions he's a Targaeryn, or did I hear wrong?

Would be interesting to see what goes down in the next episode.
Original post by itsmyname

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by forsparta

Spoiler

Nothing will match Oberyn Tbh... Even if Dany dies or something... Even... Dare I say it.. Jorah :lol:

But I hate how he's just killing off everyone :frown:

However... If she didn't die, john might not have left ...
Original post by Motorbiker
Book readers, go discuss anything you want over in this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1704337&page=14&p=47975542#post47975542

Please don't do it here.

Not going to discuss book stuff here anymore but that book thread is kind of dead , even though ive been part of this thread since season 1 iirc I suppose I'll have to head over to the asoiaf site in the future to sate my needs.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Not going to discuss book stuff here anymore but that book thread is kind of dead , even though ive been part of this thread since season 1 iirc I suppose I'll have to head over to the asoiaf site in the future to sate my needs.

If you went there and posted then i could come there and post and we could get all the book readers that are watching and posting in here over there. I may retrieve any edited post chunks form the bin and push them into that thread...
Could any one tell me what the camera shot is called during the battle at the front when they swing around to each of the main character battles, while everyone is fighting?
Original post by RENIBOY

I think the plan is to leave cliff hangers, and finish the book early season 5.
Original post by wartortle
Could any one tell me what the camera shot is called during the battle at the front when they swing around to each of the main character battles, while everyone is fighting?

Pan?
This must have been the most expensive episode to date. OMG i just found out 1 average episode costs $6 Million.They must be borrowing from the Iron bank :tongue:
really liked the CGI and camera movements

Latest