The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Argh, horrible didn't you think? At least there was minimal plant hormones. I'm just sad that hardly anything about muscles came up.

For the sex-linked genes, I got XrXr crossed with XRY- , which can only give offspring of XrXR or XrY-.

I hated the first question really, was pasteurisation synoptic? If so, it's a little mean to put that first. Also I got generally stuck on the bits about coppicing, and ecology in general (no surprises there though).

Hope it went well for everyone else XD
Reply 2
Beauty!
Wasn't too sure about the fill in the blanks question... left the last two as "detritus/waste" and "nitrates"... maybe should have put nitrogen in (if either are even right)
Also, what did people put for the 3 other variables to control in the final question. I put pH, O2 and CO2 concentration the scribbled out light intensity to put water content (humidity)... hope they are right. Any thoughts?
Finished bang on 1hr 45 as well (phew)- then saw the "blank" page with lines on it and s*** myself... wasn't a question though thank god.
I got XRY and XrXr as well!
Reply 3
Schismist

For the sex-linked genes, I got XrXr crossed with XRY- , which can only give offspring of XrXR or XrY-.

aw yayyyy, i think i put that :biggrin:
Reply 4
There is a thread for this already.
Reply 5
HotCoco.
There is a thread for this already.

couldnt find it. found it now. my bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending