The Student Room Group

The Illuminati

Scroll to see replies

chelski786
are u being serious????? A human shifting into a lizard. most laughable thing i ave ever heard.

50 years ago most ppl would ov laughed if you told them about mobile phones n internet n that, dont mean it aint real does it?
tired yet?
I suspect it's the la-li-lu-le-lo :cool:

:O mgs :yep: THE PATRIOTS! :woo:
oh believe me pal reptilians are real, u fools are gona find out cah 2012 soon come
s'all about the free masons
Reply 24
Jeff_91
Just a quick question as I'm interested, who believes that the Illuminati DO exist and are manipulating the world from behind the scenes? I've heard many ideas about this but personally I'm on the fence with it.

i suggest you read 'voodoo' by david aaronovitch. it's a good demolition of lots of conspiracy theory crap.
Don't believe it at all. I watched the youtube vid someone posted earlier, and it's just stupid. Oh look! Someone made the sign of the pyramid! Or used a picture of an eye in their advertisements! Or mentioned the numbers "9" or "11"!
The Illuminati were a group for rational thinking individuals. How ironic is now that its the irrational minded that have becomes most obsessed with this dead group. But do I believe in a single secret group that has members of influential people with the soul aim to rule the world? no. Humanity is so blinded and divided by the dogma of competition, nationalism, materialist wealth and discrimination. These people don't need to set up some Hollywood-like secret club. We've already been divided and ruled.

If you want to talk about groups controlling the world, look at the G8 for a start. Take glimpse at the EU heads of state council. Maybe have a check on the IMF. Political, academic and business leaders meet up in secret all the time. Most are born from the same elitist socio-economic strand and if they are not, they certainly buy into its values of power hoarding when they get to the top.

Why waste energy in keeping a secret that will soon be exposed. When they can and do control the world openly anyway? lol.
Reply 27
tired yet?
I suspect it's the la-li-lu-le-lo :cool:

Love the MGS reference!
basketofsnakes

That cobraman seems to have adhesive claws.
Bramlow
When I read about this stuff I don't really think it's that bad, I just really wanna join it myself.

so do I, I need a bit of money :p:
Reply 30
I believe that the royalty and elites have related bloodlines but i think that the reptilian theory makes no sense.

Fair enough, they attack islam all the time, probably why middle east is always attacked but who came up with the lizard theory?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending