The Student Room Group

The Illuminati

Just a quick question as I'm interested, who believes that the Illuminati DO exist and are manipulating the world from behind the scenes? I've heard many ideas about this but personally I'm on the fence with it.

Scroll to see replies

at the end of the american civil war reptilian shapeshifters took over the US government
and now control everything, the earth is run by a single bloodline family, the illuminati, they interbreed to ensure the power is kept in the family

reptilians in the shape of humans changed everything, industrial age began pollution destruction, materialism etc,

reptilians goals are to **** up the earth as much as possible so humans dont have anything to drink/eat and die off so, doing so reptilians will return from their home planet x and take over the earth, obama for example is a reptilian shapeshifter (able to shift from reptile form to human form)

don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth

Reply 2
When I read about this stuff I don't really think it's that bad, I just really wanna join it myself.
Reply 3
sorry what now? I was distracted by that good looking hunk of a picture ^
seriously WTF is that?
Reply 4
Jeff_91
Just a quick question as I'm interested, who believes that the Illuminati DO exist and are manipulating the world from behind the scenes? I've heard many ideas about this but personally I'm on the fence with it.

I do. But not that reptilian stuff, God, thats just embarassing.
Reply 5
I suspect it's the la-li-lu-le-lo :cool:
Reply 6
zaza2345
sorry what now? I was distracted by that good looking hunk of a picture ^
seriously WTF is that?

I know!!! it looks so disgusting! i got so scared!:eek:
tired yet?
I suspect it's the la-li-lu-le-lo :cool:

the patriots!
I only found out about them after reading Dan Brown...
Reply 10
There's always things we don't know - but the Illuminati don't exist as they once did.

For the "Da Vinci Code" fans, even Dan Brown admitted it was entirely fictitious.
Reply 11
I saw this 2 hour documentary on it and it was really quite interesting the amount of evidence they had, but the at the same time I'm still not sure. Undecided.
Reply 12
Tami S
I know!!! it looks so disgusting! i got so scared!:eek:

lets not pass judgment in haste, dude. I think the OP looks quite handsome in that picture. If you squint, or close your eyes completely. meh either way.
Just no.
Reply 14
Nah it's just the tin hat brigade
I do... but I do fairies than Illuminati...
basketofsnakes
at the end of the american civil war reptilian shapeshifters took over the US government
and now control everything, the earth is run by a single bloodline family, the illuminati, they interbreed to ensure the power is kept in the family

reptilians in the shape of humans changed everything, industrial age began pollution destruction, materialism etc,

reptilians goals are to **** up the earth as much as possible so humans dont have anything to drink/eat and die off so, doing so reptilians will return from their home planet x and take over the earth, obama for example is a reptilian shapeshifter (able to shift from reptile form to human form)

don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth

great post mate, its a shame most sheeple dont wake up and stop having the wool pulled over there eyes
by da way wheres that reptilian photo from? call me daft but is it real or from a film?
Reply 17
'Illuminati' It's just a way of making something obscure which is painfully obvious.

i.e. there are a particular group of people who run the world. Look at the current government but more so beyond them.

Vive la revolution!
Reply 18
terry mccann
great post mate, its a shame most sheeple dont wake up and stop having the wool pulled over there eyes
by da way wheres that reptilian photo from? call me daft but is it real or from a film?

are u being serious????? A human shifting into a lizard. most laughable thing i ave ever heard.
Reply 19
David Icke! He has possibly the most brilliant imagination ever...apparently the queen is also a lizard from another dimension...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending