Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
missed my pharmacy offer but still got in
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
Yes Wolverhampton have had some really good results from their pharmacy ex-stuidents and they are accepting BBB as long as you have B in chemistry.
Reply 22
Original post by Aa234
Oh right, yeah it was, was it yours?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Nope it was my insurance. I didn't think about ACTUALLY going there so still don't know how I feel about going there lol..
Are you excited?
Reply 23
Original post by Bright
Nope it was my insurance. I didn't think about ACTUALLY going there so still don't know how I feel about going there lol..
Are you excited?

Lol aww, what was your firm? I'm more nervous id say but that's cuz I'm moving away from home, I am excited about uni tho and I liked reading, it's a nice area

Reply 24
Original post by Aa234
Lol aww, what was your firm? I'm more nervous id say but that's cuz I'm moving away from home, I am excited about uni tho and I liked reading, it's a nice area

Aww I'm not moving out but commuting is going to be long! I live in London.
My firm was UCL :'( Oh well I'm happy I got into Reading, the labs looked amazing!
I shall be studying with you then haha :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Bright
Aww I'm not moving out but commuting is going to be long! I live in London.
My firm was UCL :'( Oh well I'm happy I got into Reading, the labs looked amazing!
I shall be studying with you then haha :smile:

Aw I'm sorry you didnt get ucl, yeah they did look good. Haha yeaaa, it'll be weird to see someone from tsr in the flesh ahaha

Reply 26
Original post by Aa234
Aw I'm sorry you didnt get ucl, yeah they did look good. Haha yeaaa, it'll be weird to see someone from tsr in the flesh ahaha

Haha yeah! I don't know anyone there so it'll be a totally new experience! o_O haha
Original post by Aa234
Got BBB and still got in :biggrin: i was really close to As and I did get As in 3 of my chem exams and a high B in the fourth, but sadly my as cwrk pulled me down to B overall, glad I got in though :biggrin:

Original post by Bright
Same! Going there for pharmacy! :biggrin:

nice one guys! I sadly just missed out, 1 mark off an A in maths and around 5 marks off an A in chem. Ill be applying to reading next year!
Original post by microwaves
missed my pharmacy offer but still got in

What grades did you end up getting if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 29
Original post by James A
nice one guys! I sadly just missed out, 1 mark off an A in maths and around 5 marks off an A in chem. Ill be applying to reading next year!

Ahh nooo! Are you going to firm Reading next year? I wanted to go UCL still considering retaking :/
Original post by Bright

Ahh nooo! Are you going to firm Reading next year? I wanted to go UCL still considering retaking :/

Yeah im definetly firming reading. Its good to know they are lenient, so if i end up with ABB(which would annoy me alot), then i could still get in.
Reply 31
Original post by James A
What grades did you end up getting if you dont mind me asking?

BBB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending