The Student Room Group

Manchester University

Hi!
So I'm considering the BSc Earth and Planetary Science undergrad degree at Manchester (Entry Req ABB). It mentions about the opportunity to switch to the MSc degree. The MSc degree has an Entry Req of AAA and the opportunity to study abroad which would be amazing for me.
For future references, how does one do this? Would I be required to meet the entry grades for the MSc if already enrolled in the BSc programme or does it work differently?
Reply 1
Original post by meganw03
Hi!
So I'm considering the BSc Earth and Planetary Science undergrad degree at Manchester (Entry Req ABB). It mentions about the opportunity to switch to the MSc degree. The MSc degree has an Entry Req of AAA and the opportunity to study abroad which would be amazing for me.
For future references, how does one do this? Would I be required to meet the entry grades for the MSc if already enrolled in the BSc programme or does it work differently?

If youre on this course atm, how are you finding it? I have a place for 2024 :smile:
Original post by phos.pho
If youre on this course atm, how are you finding it? I have a place for 2024 :smile:

Ooo so do i! What grade requirements do you need?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending