The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i'm sure you did. don't worry :smile:
Reply 2
i just put taxis
Reply 3
i suspect that will be fine
Reply 4
Group A thingy was to do with temperature and gravity right, like negative geotaxis and temp's coz of hot light source
Reply 5
yh i put summat along those lines.
Reply 6
someperson
x

Taxis. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wrote phototrophism... then crossed it out and wrote phototaxis :biggrin:
Reply 8
only one stimulus, it's used it's anntenas for the light source only. the only other stimulus was gravity, and it moved away from light coz it got too hot.
*MJ*
Taxis. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

yeah it was definitely taxis:p:
Reply 10
what did u write about the how she should measure the diameter, why prey index was better than biomass and what the graph showed about distribution of foxes, god typing this makes me feel how stupid the questions are.
Reply 11
someperson
:rofl:

yeah it was definitely taxis:p:

yaaay :smile: That makes me happy, i thought i was wrong hahaa
Reply 12
What essays did you lot do? I did causes of disease but only wrote 3.5 pages, doesn't sound like much compared to some of my friends lol!
Reply 13
I did the CO2 question. Not tooooooo bad.

But I still feel I have done awful.
Reply 14
Was still a million times better than BIOL4. Thank goodness there were no shrews.
personally I didn't overly like this exam, I don't think it went too great :unsure:

I liked that first question though :smile: we did that question in class a few weeks ago so I felt ok about that one

However my essay was full of rubbish, I did the essay on disease and wrote about antigens, viruses, mutations, inheritance, and pathogens adapting to changes in the environment...
I feel like it was a bit too vague though, hopefully the grade boundries won't be too high otherwise I can say goodbye to uni...
:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending