The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I<3LAMP

I was once sitting in a bus station in Peterborough when a group of such girls flocked past me...I decided to get a tangerine out of my bag, stuck it on a pencil and proceeded to shout: 'Look at me, look at me! I'm so gorgeous with my skinny legs and my orange fat head'...

True story..I was having a bad day at work+ a long train journey standing up...:h:

Well I hope you got beated up for dat u bitch lol.

On a serious note I agree with OP. I can't stand those girls, I, personally, like girls with a geekiness edge to them i.e. glasses, 'different' hair, natural tan and enough weight to prevent me from snapping her in half.
Reply 61
Arteta
Oh and I forgot to add, for whatever reason I'm physically attracted to all of these girls that are everything I hate. Their bodies, their dress sense, their hair, their (not extreme) fake tans. Yet I can't stand their personalities.

IndieBoohoo you're now my favourite woman :biggrin:

:blush: I've converted someone, sort of :woo:
Reply 62
AmyFran
How so? Because I said Pee instead of P**s. No I wouldn't as I just didn't want to swear, :yep:

You said when smart girls pretend to be dumb which is a dumb thing to do and smart girls wouldn't do that lol. (But I agree with you)
Reply 63
I think I know the main problem here...

The girls who are complete bitches are smokin' hot. (that's not me saying all hot girls are bitches by the way)
Reply 64
clarehistory101
don't get it..

That was just a waste of thread space :dry:
Reply 65
Linweth
You said when smart girls pretend to be dumb which is a dumb thing to do and smart girls wouldn't do that lol. (But I agree with you)

Oh I get you now, I was thinking that when i wrote it, but then I thought... well I have a friend who isn't thick by any stretch of the imagination, but when it comes to boys she just turns into an eight year old, I mean she got A's and B's in her GCSE's so she can't be that dumb? :eek:
Reply 66
margaret_hatcher
Haters gonna hate. Ugly girls are pathetic, it's not my fault you don't get any attention, dear!

Dear I do get attention I just don't need to be attention seeking to get it, plus patronising girls like you is the reason I did this thread and make YOU UGLY. :mad:
Reply 67
pina.Love
I love you, you speak sense.
what triggered the rant off?

Just something a girl on my course said about something I was wearing and the shop wasn't up to her standards because it's not a brand named place. And she was looking in my direction looking at me up and down when she said it with a disgusted look.

I just continued wearing it every week because I didn't care.

And something my friend always says when we go out like "he's gay, he's ugly" etc and I feel like saying "you're boring but I don't say it" (That's the one who's had 2 bf's)
Indieboohoo
Dear I do get attention I just don't need to be attention seeking to get it, plus patronising girls like you is the reason I did this thread and make YOU UGLY. :mad:

Me, ugly? :rolleyes:

I'm not the one whoring myself on the internet telling everyone how much better I am to everyone else :mad:
Indieboohoo
Hahaha HA
Obviously I've always known but people think I'm paranoid or can't see it.

I just don't understand how girls like this get a boyfriend then males complain later that girls are boring and aren't funny or interesting.
Well obviously because you're going for those type of girls in the first place :facepalm2:

Hope you don't mean me personally, cause I don't go for these girls. Then again, as I said in another thread - if a girl shows me any indication that she doesn't like herself, then I'm out of the door.
Reply 70
TheOneCurlyFry
Yeah isnt that crazy? that when someone looks attractive they get more male attention then when they dont? BIZARRE!

:rolleyes:

I noticed your sarcasm but it's shallow how I see males drop to the girls feet and buy them free drinks even when she treats them like crap.
I just think it's a bit heart less and sad to watch.
Indieboohoo
I noticed your sarcasm but it's shallow how I see males drop to the girls feet and buy them free drinks even when she treats them like crap.
I just think it's a bit heart less and sad to watch.

Never done this in my life, and never will. Which girls/guys do you hang out with :s-smilie: ?
Reply 72
ELN
No. But there is a reason why so many girls like that have bf's and it's not just beacuse they can manipulate them.

What other reason apart from using them for their money

ELN
Agree. Clearly hypocrisy and irony are lost on the OP.

How so because I don't like certain girls who use people when they want and like to treat them like crap when they have no reason too
Reply 73
Jelkin
You sound quite a bit like one of these girls you hate so much.

Why do you say that? :confused:
Reply 74
margaret_hatcher

I'm not the one whoring myself on the internet telling everyone how much better I am to everyone else :mad:

woah, calm down people's :smile:

In OP's defense, she never said she was better than everyone else? she just said that there were some types of girls who she didn't like, just like you propably have a type of person that you don't like :smile:
Reply 75
skk90
Think about it, imagine you're a guy and an amazing looking girl is all over you, it's hard to say no. ALL guys at first will try to get with a girl like this, but soon enough they realise how shallow the relationship is and will then look for someone more for their personality.
If anything you should be thankful to these girls, as they make guys realise what's important and look for the 'nicer' girls. And only the shallow guys will stick with them, which makes their less shallow single people w00t!

:yep: I suppose when you look at it at that angle
Reply 76
margaret_hatcher

:rofl: When in my post did I say I was better than everyone else :rolleyes:
I'm just expressing how I feel about certain girls that I don't like, obviously you are one of those type of girls that is why you are offended.
Reply 77
I<3LAMP
Ranting is good and healthy.

I love it when a fat, ugly, slaggy chav tries to diss me about being fat/not attractive and her cellulite/fat rippling makes me sea sick. Or the skinny, orange girls with overaccentuated 'like whatever girl' etc etc make me laugh too...:rofl:

I was once sitting in a bus station in Peterborough when a group of such girls flocked past me...I decided to get a tangerine out of my bag, stuck it on a pencil and proceeded to shout: 'Look at me, look at me! I'm so gorgeous with my skinny legs and my orange fat head'...

True story..I was having a bad day at work+ a long train journey standing up...:h:

That's brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 78
Advanced Subsidiary
Never done this in my life, and never will. Which girls/guys do you hang out with :s-smilie: ?

Uni students but it's only 1 girl I know that is like that so don't worry, I was just shocked when I saw it. :frown:
Indieboohoo
:rofl: When in my post did I say I was better than everyone else :rolleyes:
I'm just expressing how I feel about certain girls that I don't like, obviously you are one of those type of girls that is why you are offended.

You said these types of girls are dull, boring and jealous. Those traits seem inferior to me. But maybe I'm just a stupid bitch.

Latest

Trending

Trending