The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Peachz
I've spent £90 on Diesel jeans.

gummers
Max I've spent is £140 I think on a pair of G-Star - never again.

Jez RR
I recently bought a pair of Draggin jeans for £90.

cjc506
...and the other from jack jones for £70.

This is why I made this thread. It makes me feel less guilty about spending £75 on my Jack and Jones jeans. Thanks guys. :p:
Reply 21
£30 because cheaper ones aren't worth it but I can't afford better ones.
Reply 22
I bought 2 pairs last week. one pair form H&M which were £30 and the other from jack jones for £70. I'm not joking the H&M ones are actually my favourite pair.
Reply 23
MDEH8176
This is why I made this thread. It makes me feel less guilty about spending £75 on my Jack and Jones jeans. Thanks guys. :p:

No problem, jeans are something you should always splash out a little on :biggrin:.
Reply 24
a lot of mine cost me like a tenner :P just for bmx/skating in, so i know theyre gunna get ****** and they look ok
otherwise around 30
not more then 20 pound, i only have two pairs off well fitted jeans that were really expensive because i dont relli wear jeans, i usually go to primark lol to get skinny jeans for like 8 quid, so cheap!!!!
Reply 26
Nothing more than £40.
Reply 27
Like up to £100 but I don't always by dear ones.

My fave skinnies are a £15 pair from Miss Selfridge sale

My fave boyfriend jeans are a £90 Tommy Hilfiger pair
£30 max :yep:

usually 20-25
i wear jeans all the time but i don't have too many since i rarely find a pair that fits me really well. so if i find one i'll buy it if it's not extreeeeeemly expensive.
about 2 years ago, i found a fabulous pair of skinny jeans on sale and got them for less than £10 and i still have them and love them. recently i found a pair of white jeans on sale as well for about £15.
usually i buy my jeans at H&M and they're about £35.
but don't worry too much about having spent a little more on a pair of jeans. the most expensive pair i own is from Hilfiger and was about £85 probably. i wear them a lot and if you do so as well, i don't see why it would be wrong to spend £50-100 on a good pair of them. they last really long :smile:
Reply 30
Armani Jeans, £110. One-off big buy and they last forever.
Reply 31
Diogeues
Armani Jeans, £110. One-off big buy and they last forever.

I wonder how well they'd last sliding down the road on your arse at 60mph :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bZ2TXs7Pew
Reply 32
£100-150

Cant go wrong with the hugos
Reply 33
MDEH8176

I like Jack & Jones jeans. :rolleyes:
£40 is the maximum I'll spend on jeans.

The only jeans that actually fit me are ones specially made for petite people. The only shops I've found to do a decent Petite range are Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge. And with Miss Selfridge, I have to resort to buying size 12 jeans as their size 10s are too tight on my thighs. :frown:
Usually around the £20 mark (unless I'm shopping in Primark :mmm: ), and all my jeans have lasted at least 1 and a half- 2 years, so it's not like they're bad quality :dontknow:
Reply 36
Well my current favourite pair of skinny jeans cost £7.99 from H&M! I'd buy high quality if I had the money, but jeans aren't a priority when it comes to big-spend items.
Lol at all the cheapskates saying tenner and MAX £30!!

Most expensive pair - Abercrombie £100
Hollister - £50
Topshop £45 (got about 3 pairs this price)
Pepe Jeans - £90.

Though I am a fashion student so I guess it figures!
i get ALL of my jeans from Tk Maxx - it's hit and miss on everything bar underwear and jeans. The best place ever for jeans :smile: £15-30
never get primark jeans - you can tell them a mile off.

Latest