The Student Room Group

St dominics sixth form college

Hi, I'm a new student that's going to be studying at St Dominic's sixth form college this year. I had a few questions regarding the dress code of the school, is there any policies such as having to wear business casual clothes, or am I able to wear anything? Also, I wanted to know if I'm able to use my laptop during class to take notes?

Scroll to see replies

HI !!! OMG i am going there too
what subjects are you taking??
I'm going there too!! And I don't think clothes it's too much of a concern unless it's racist, vulgar or smth like that.. laptop yes ig you can take notes.. what subjects you taking?
Original post by realMadrid.14
I'm going there too!! And I don't think clothes it's too much of a concern unless it's racist, vulgar or smth like that.. laptop yes ig you can take notes.. what subjects you taking?

Well I'm not OP but I'm taking maths, history and econ... I wanna do PPE for uni so these subjects probably suit most. How about you??
I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and law.. did you get invited for enrollment?
Damn nice subject choices... anyways yeah my enrollment date is on Thursday at 9 AM
Reply 7
(Original post by brotherlechuga)Damn nice subject choices... anyways yeah my enrollment date is on Thursday at 9 AM

im going there too!!! my enrolment is thursday 10:30am
Hi ! You can genuinely wear whatever, from tracksuits to jumpers n jeans only thing i’d say is no one rlly wears business casual but more casual everyday clothes
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by ixoeksks
(Original post by brotherlechuga)Damn nice subject choices... anyways yeah my enrollment date is on Thursday at 9 AM

omg same im literally 10:30 tomorrow 😭
Reply 10
s

Original post by jmn_
omg same im literally 10:30 tomorrow 😭

omg what subjects did u pick
Reply 11
s

omg what subjects did u pick

i’m doing econ maths and geographyyy
Reply 12
Original post by brotherlechuga
what subjects are you taking??

im doing bio chem maths, wanted to do eng lit but dk if they let us do 4 alevels :frown:
Reply 13

omg tyy!! im gonna be doing bio chem maths, hbu?
Reply 14
Original post by Montinaguinea
Hi ! You can genuinely wear whatever, from tracksuits to jumpers n jeans only thing i’d say is no one rlly wears business casual but more casual everyday clothes

tysmm!!
Reply 15

omg samee!! what subjects r u doing??
Reply 16
Original post by carrotcake14
omg samee!! what subjects r u doing??

math chem bio 💔💔💔
Original post by carrotcake14
omg tyy!! im gonna be doing bio chem maths, hbu?

Maths, further maths, physics and law( hopefully) 😭😭 also when does the school start?
Reply 18
(Original post by realMadrid.14)Maths, further maths, physics and law( hopefully) 😭😭 also when does the school start?

Maths, further maths, physics and law( hopefully) 😭😭 also when does the school start?

induction day on monday and then wednesday school starts properly
(Original post by realMadrid.14)Maths, further maths, physics and law( hopefully) 😭😭 also when does the school start?

induction day on monday and then wednesday school starts properly

How do you know that? did they send u a mail?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending