The Student Room Group

Briefs on guys

Are Briefs fashionable again on guys for me I wear briefs
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Who cares about underwear fashion trends? Wear whatever you want.
I don't think anyone cares, or knows. Just don't be like my brother and flex your Calvin Kleins by showing them off above your jeans. Well done, you can spend £30 on a pair of pants, but can't use a belt properly.
I don’t think they are back in fashion. I’d say 90% of guys at least wear boxers, as briefs are seen as girly/childish, a bit like knickers. But I wear them as more comfortable. Just have to hope anyone who sees them in future doesn’t mind 😃
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Who cares about underwear fashion trends?

The person with an underwear fetish who has been making threads on here about wearing briefs for years
Original post by black tea
The person with an underwear fetish who has been making threads on here about wearing briefs for years

Can a thread about wetting yourself be far behind? :redface:
Original post by black tea

lmaoooo why on a student website tf?
Original post by CatInTheCorner

To try and talk to children.
Original post by StriderHort
To try and talk to children.

for god's sake I was trying to eat, I'm literally nauseous
for god's sake I was trying to eat, I'm literally nauseous

Yea sorry to put it that bluntly, but that's likely the motive.
Reply 10
Original post by StriderHort
Can a thread about wetting yourself be far behind? :redface:

Perhaps it's the same person

Part of the fetish, I would have thought
I would say Briefs are a bit more "fashionable" now over the past few years, you see more choice in shops now and online alongside boxers, I would say people are more open to wearing briefs and they are shaking off the "boyswear vibe" they have always had and a fair few people into sports wear them too.

Personally I wear boxers (or boxer briefs to be technical) 99.9% of the time. I do have a few old briefs in the drawer for emergencies and ran out of clean boxers, if I play sports or if I just feel like it that day.

Really underwear is a personal choice, so I wouldn't really worry about it being "fashionable" as very few people out and about are going to see them really. If anybody is going to judge your underwear choice then that's on them. Wear whatever you feel better and most comfortable in!

And if this is another fetish post then, I hope I made your day! :smile: hahhhh.

Quick Reply

Latest