The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have one really expensive pair. I think they were like £180 or something, but I don't really remember. However, because I have them now, and they're like, the complete staple of my wardrobe, until they're ruined, no more than £40. Maybe a bit more if they looked really really good.
Normally I'd say I'd pay within the range of £20 and £60 - I love love love jeans! xxx
More often than not I buy mine in the sales and get right bargains... bought one pair last year for £2.99, still going strong :biggrin:
But usually my price range is anything up to £35
+ polarity -
:five:

I haven't spent more than £20 on a pair of jeans, and I don't intend to. That said, I haven't considered children's jeans, though I do own children's tops. :ahee:

So do I, but not to wear... :sexface:
Reply 64
xBillyBrownx
I recently bought a pear of 7 jeans for around £250 but I realise how stupid that must sound. Rest of mine are from like Topshop and Diesel etc.

:eek: they have loads of those in TK Maxx if you're willing to hunt for your size!
I normally live in my jeans as well but I normally go for the cheapest pair that fit.
Reply 66
Usually like £30-40. It's a bit of an occasion, though, ha. I bought some Gio-Goi jeans that were meant to be like £70 for £18, and they went baggy after a month or something, so that's made me a bit wary about spending more.
anywhere from £15-£40
max 20
Reply 69
Up to £40.
The most i've ever spent is £45. Even then i'm not happy about it, because I have to spend money on getting them took up aswell, so that adds on.

Though saying that, I hardly ever wear jeans these days. I'm much more comfy in leggings :biggrin:
Wow i feel cheap compared to you guys. I can get by on a pair of Primark £10 jeans for ages. It's a good thing they're cheap though as i out grow them quickly.
Nothing compares to a pair of slim dark levis :biggrin:
Reply 73
£230 is the most I've paid.

Edit: Usually £70 - 110 for a decent pair though.
Reply 74
I have some childrens jeans :smile: so they were like £12 or so but then I have a £40 pair from River Island.

I thought that was pretty expensive, my boyfriend bought some that were £100 - that's a lot IMO.
Reply 75
About £12 from the H&M kids section :p:
Reply 76
The most I've spent is £90 on a pair of skinny indigo Levi's that I absolutely adore. They fit like a dream, so it was worth using my Christmas money to get them. Usually I spend around £40 at the most, however. I rarely buy them.
wm123
Nothing compares to a pair of slim dark levis :biggrin:
514s?

:yep:
£100-£200.

I own two pairs at the moment.
blatchcorn
Normally around £60. Where can I get high-quality jeans for around £40?

Zara, Mango, Jack & Jones, Topman, River Island, Asos?

Latest