The Student Room Group

How "hard" is HND Computing?

Thinking about doing HND Computing next year, anyone who is doing it currently or knows anyone, how hard is it?
I know it is all coursework, but some of the units look very demanding. Some of the people on last years National Diploma got DDD and struggled to get alot of distinctions on the HND, many got mostly merits, few distinctions and a few passes.
So how difficult is it?
Thanks alot :smile:
Thinking about doing HND Computing next year, anyone who is doing it currently or knows anyone, how hard is it?
I know it is all coursework, but some of the units look very demanding. Some of the people on last years National Diploma got DDD and struggled to get alot of distinctions on the HND, many got mostly merits, few distinctions and a few passes.
So how difficult is it?
Thanks alot :smile:

It's roughly the same difficulty of a Foundation Degree, so that should provide some level of distinction in it's difficulty for you...:smile:
Reply 2
Would be really easy, considering the entry requirements..
Reply 3
Waterjames
Would be really easy, considering the entry requirements..

Sigh. Entry requirements are influenced more by demand than the difficulty of the course.
Reply 4
Planto
Sigh. Entry requirements are influenced more by demand than the difficulty of the course.

To a certain extent, if people with E's are going in and passing it shows something doesn't it...

foundation degrees i know people take (6) are so easy it pains me.

(No experience with HND's)

Latest

Trending

Trending