King's College London
London
Reply 1
dont be. :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
awwwwwwwhh.. :frown: noo one? does anyone know anyone thats on the course??...arrgh i dont no any one at the uni..not even one person i know is starting there
Reply 3
ShOrTcAkE
awwwwwwwhh.. :frown: noo one? does anyone know anyone thats on the course??...arrgh i dont no any one at the uni..not even one person i know is starting there

I think you'll be the only person in the lecture theatre Im afraid.

Every person who is attending KCL in two weeks time has registered with TSR, and they have never heard of such an intellectually forsaken discipline :smile:
HTale
I think you'll be the only person in the lecture theatre Im afraid.

Every person who is attending KCL in two weeks time has registered with TSR, and they have never heard of such an intellectually forsaken discipline :smile:

Don't worry about Biochem. Just work routinely.

In a few years, the course will sort out the pretenders from the real scientists and medics-to-be.

Get in the latter. Stay there.

Do it.
Reply 5
^ what he said.

Also, don't worry about being on your lonesome. Cos i will be too. Just bring your mates from other uni's for some moral support on the first few freshers nights until you beg some friends! And if you don't find someone you click with, then theres a lot to be said for sitting in your dorm room nursing a cup of lipton. Its tres under-rated! :wink:
Reply 6
Yeah, who cares if you're the most hated person in your year? It doesnt matter, really..........it doesnt.
Reply 7
im gonna be studying biochem and ill be staying at hampstead.

Also, speaking of registration, what the hell do they mean by intercalated? There seem to be two different schedules and I'm not sure which one i should adhere too. One wants me to be there at 10:00, the other at 13:30. I hate waking up early, especially for no reason, and would like to know what is going on so i dont end up going at 10:00 just to be safe... help :frown:
^ Intercalated applies only to Medical and Dentistry students

Latest