Reply 41
Jordan-Kirby
Pretty good, but you seem to be a bit of an airhead :ahee:

What makes you say that?
Auyzees i just made a mess in my trouzees
Auyzees i just made a mess in my trouzees
Reply 44
Lilrascal19
Aha... I really do understand that. But c'mon the OP is clearly not fat.. And if she was, I don't think she would be comfortable taking pics of her body more than a few times and posting up on a forum, fully knowing that similar threads have been done, in which people have really been criticised on the way they look.
Sorry it just annoys me:smile:

lol its fine! :biggrin: i made the thread on whether i was good looking :biggrin: but yeh i see a lot of good looking girls who think they are ugly or something :/
Reply 45
xCBRx
Nice face, shame about the body. :ahee:

ahahhaaaa repped
This thread is sad :frown:
RevisingHard
What makes you say that?

...nervermind :rolleyes:
RevisingHard
I have tried to refrain from doing this but some recent events have made me wonder how others see me - am I fat? How would you rate me? If you saw me out, would you approach me or not care? Please move thread if its in the wrong place - sorry didn't know

What height are you??

I think your body looks fab, so its just down to your face- it could make you or break you! The former im sure

I dont consider you to be fat but then again i prefer a fuller figure over thin girls
Reply 49
For real? I'd be on it in an instant.
Reply 50
okj ill put my face up for like 2 mins then gotta remove it
Reply 51
I'd get a quarter chub no problem.
your dress sense lacking more than your face.
Reply 53
Nice face
This thread is a confidence boast :smile: I was expecting loads of guys to comment on how big her gut and thighs are.
As a girl, I would say wear more tasteful clothes and your thighs are probably a bit chunky for things that short. (I'm not trying to be a bitch, mine are like that at the top aswell and I know I shouldn't wear stuff like that).
8/10 :biggrin:
u aint fat but u gotta work more on the lil tummy :P
Reply 57
lara_ox
Nice face

Guess I missed the face :rolleyes:
Nice body. Don't see why you're insecure about it.
Lilrascal19
Why do girls ask if they are fat when they clearly are not? Isit like some psychological thing, like do they really look in the mirror and think they're fat?
Someone please enlighten me.

:ditto: They wouldn't show pictures of them wearing hardly any clothes if they didn't already no the answer, just an ego boost :rolleyes:

Latest