The Student Room Group

Liverpool Tenancy take over from June 2023

Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy for a studio flat in Liverpool

£176 per week, It has a king size bed, balcony and a full bathroom and kitchen

It is 5-10 mins from lime street station and city centre, also very close to both uni of liverpool and John moors

If interested feel free to message and I can send over videos/ pics of the flat cos idk how u post them here lol
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Nase67
Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy for a studio flat in Liverpool

It is 5-10 mins from lime street station and city centre, also very close to both uni of liverpool and John moors

If interested feel free to message and I can send over videos/ pics of the flat cos idk how u post them here lol

Hello! I am looking for a room July and August in London, could you tell more detailed, like whether the bills are included and some pictures ?
Reply 2
Heyyy, sorry but the flat is in Liverpool not London😩
Original post by rachele1231!
Hello! I am looking for a room July and August in London, could you tell more detailed, like whether the bills are included and some pictures ?
Reply 3
If you did mean Liverpool ahaha yes bills are included and I can send some pics and a video of it, my face book is Alinase feel free to message me there!

Original post by rachele1231!
Reply 4
Original post by Nase67

Hi is this with a student accommodation company? If so then i'm interested
PM me with all the details
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Nase67

Hi, can I see some pics if it’s still available? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending