The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
abcdemilyxx
Dragon Age: Origins :sogood:

Amazing game! Shame mine keeps crashing.

Playing DeadRising2 at the moment, a lot of fun even though I'm a bit scared of being chased. :woo:
dnumberwang
This, probably not gonna do a 3rd playthrough for some time though. Adept is insanely fun!

Infiltrator!
Reply 382
Global agenda, tf2, metro 2033
Jace Falco
Infiltrator!

infiltrator is a little boring though, adept has a lot of moves which can kill big groups in one area
(edited 13 years ago)
Toquin
Global agenda, tf2, metro 2033

infiltrator is a little boring though, adept has a lot of moves which can kill big groups in one area

Making a bunch of enemies go floaty has nothing on snapping off a beautiful succession of headshots. I'm also biased in favour of the more weapon-orientated classes, because you don't have to worry about shields and armour like you do with powers. Added to that, the powers that the infiltrator does have are ideally geared towards that problem - disruptor ammo to rip away shields, incinerate to burn armour and health. Tactical cloak is superb, and the only power that does have to respect both shields and armour, AI hacking, is awesome enough that that doesn't matter. I always feel that classes like soldier and infiltrator can be powerhouses on their own, while more power-based classes like the adept have to rely on others to wear the enemy down before they can come into play.
Reply 384
Forza Motorsport 3.
Reply 385
Jace Falco
Making a bunch of enemies go floaty has nothing on snapping off a beautiful succession of headshots. I'm also biased in favour of the more weapon-orientated classes, because you don't have to worry about shields and armour like you do with powers. Added to that, the powers that the infiltrator does have are ideally geared towards that problem - disruptor ammo to rip away shields, incinerate to burn armour and health. Tactical cloak is superb, and the only power that does have to respect both shields and armour, AI hacking, is awesome enough that that doesn't matter. I always feel that classes like soldier and infiltrator can be powerhouses on their own, while more power-based classes like the adept have to rely on others to wear the enemy down before they can come into play.

shockwave > all
Shockwave is good but i love Throw the most. Lift + Throw for an instant kill without firing a shot unless they have shields, or even better just throw off a ledge
Best place to use throw is (spoiler) during the suicide mission where the collectors come in on those flying platform WITH NO GUARDRAILS (spoiler)

Headshots are ten-a-penny for PC gamers.

After 2 playthroughs, I've now gone to Civ 5. In a months time it will be FM11
(edited 13 years ago)
Original Tomb Raider.
Reply 388
The new Lara Croft game, Guardian of Light... its... different!
Finished Mass Effect 2 - I didn't want too!
I LOVED it.

Trying to do last mission on FFXIII now. It's a freaking joke tbh.
Reply 390
Fifa!
chemical_bex
I LOVED it.

More quarian fetish :mad:

I'll never understand the obsession with those bucket heads. Don't get me wrong though, they're beautiful buckets. The whole suit is lovely. Quite snug, in all the right places.
modern warfare 2, silent hill homecoming and kings bounty armored princess such an addictive game
dnumberwang
More quarian fetish :mad:

I'll never understand the obsession with those bucket heads. Don't get me wrong though, they're beautiful buckets. The whole suit is lovely. Quite snug, in all the right places.

I don't get it either tbh, the mysteries of what's under the suit probably :iiam:
Currently madly obsessed with Killing Floor, whilst playing a bit of Burnout Paradise and Splinter Cell Conviction with my bf :biggrin:
Reply 395
Got all the achievements on Mirror's Edge for Xbox 360 (50/50). Now I'm going back to Forza 3 and Counter-Strike Source
Reply 396
I played the first fallout game and got all the endings :smile: but then tried the second and it seemed I was all fallouted out :s-smilie:
chemical_bex
I LOVED it.

No no. Replay ME2 with a different class and alignment, and different people on the missions. And do it in a different order. Always play female though. The male Shepard is an emotionless underwear model.
now i'm slowly finishing dragon age: origins whilst bashing fable 2 :woo:
Reply 399
Just finished Mass Effect 2 for the nth time and The Lair Of The Shadow Broker DLC (Excellent too, you get to go to Liara's house :dancing: )

I'll probably start on Arkham Asylum again.

Latest