The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by SquigXcore
I picked up the new monster hunter yesterday for the wii u.

It's safe to say I'm addicted already. It's been so long since I've been addicted to a game! :biggrin:

I love the MH series. Im still peeved that it never came to the PS3 or Xbox in Europe. Oh well, waiting on MHF3 for the PSP/Vita *sigh
Reply 3981
Guild Wars 2 and loving it!!
League of Legends.
Reply 3983
Bioshock Infinite. Absolutely insane!
Magick: the Gathering 2013 ! Such a fun game. I've watched my Irish friends play it before, here in Sweden it's almost unheard of. Then I saw a bundle on Steam and I got and I like it so much!

Apart from that - League of Legends - Always
Original post by 4TSR
Guild Wars 2 and loving it!!

What server are you on? :3
Reply 3986
Original post by SquigXcore
What server are you on? :3

so so so sorry for the late reply...

I am playing on Aurora Glade! you? and tell me more about your main character!
Reply 3987
Ehh, kinda all over the place at the moment. Just picked up a second-hand PS3 on the cheap. Played through Uncharted 1 and 2, now onto 3. Uncharted 2 was absolutely incredible! In my Top 10.

At the moment, I'm being split between Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain and LEGO City Undercover.
At the moment I'm playing Bioshock Infinite and Fable 3. Really enjoying both games so far; Bioshock, in particular, is fantastic.
At the moment none :frown: Must get Guildwars 2 as I was a massive fan of number one and played SO much.
Reply 3990
anyone here playing Defiance ?
Reply 3991
Original post by CodeJack
At the moment none :frown: Must get Guildwars 2 as I was a massive fan of number one and played SO much.

Its sooooo good!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 4TSR
Its sooooo good!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo don't talk about it! I want to play it badly but don't have the time right now. Your teasing me :frown:
Luigi's Mansion 2. It's taking me a while to complete. If you have a 3DS, you must own this game. Great graphics, music and it's a game with so much personality. Nintendo at its creative best.
Just started playing Europa Universalis III today and I'm completely useless at it. Probably should've chosen a nation that's bigger and has a better army than Scotland. :tongue:

Also, been playing Far Cry 3 which is just amazing.
Reply 3995
Tomb Raider, which I've been impressed with so far - They made Lyra much more human.

Far Cry 3, which has been fun. It seems like a nice length for a single player too.

Trying to get my brother to co-op with me on dead island but haven't been successful so far lol
Reply 3996
Original post by CodeJack
Noooo don't talk about it! I want to play it badly but don't have the time right now. Your teasing me :frown:

The level scaling means you can roam areas even 30 levels below you and it would still be highly adventurous! just events popping all around you and you get rushed by these bosses and stuff its so good!! :biggrin:

bets thing is when I assign an area to mine the living crap out of so I can craft stuff like rings...etc and i'm going round mining and then an even occurs; this one time I was in a village and that village got invaded by NPCs and I had to defend it... I failed, but I waited outside doing ambushes etc till a bunch fo guys came to my aid... and we all invaded at once and we freed it and we stood by the gates pushing back all sorts of counterattacks!

sometimes it does get boring... like once I couldn't find somthing and I was just getting frustrated so I left it but felt frustrated... took it out on a poor animal or two...rained fire on them! :frown:
Original post by 4TSR
The level scaling means you can roam areas even 30 levels below you and it would still be highly adventurous! just events popping all around you and you get rushed by these bosses and stuff its so good!! :biggrin:

bets thing is when I assign an area to mine the living crap out of so I can craft stuff like rings...etc and i'm going round mining and then an even occurs; this one time I was in a village and that village got invaded by NPCs and I had to defend it... I failed, but I waited outside doing ambushes etc till a bunch fo guys came to my aid... and we all invaded at once and we freed it and we stood by the gates pushing back all sorts of counterattacks!

sometimes it does get boring... like once I couldn't find somthing and I was just getting frustrated so I left it but felt frustrated... took it out on a poor animal or two...rained fire on them! :frown:

Brb hunting you down and killing you :smile:
Reply 3998
Im currently playin inversion on the 360 not impressed so far tbh. I dont really have time to play games anymore now that I spend most my time at work.. I have a iPhone so im considering mobile gaming to get my fix... you can get gta vice city for £4 on the google playstore and ff7 for a tenner so might consider a purchase as I have alot of nightshifts approaching.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3999
need a new game to start playing, any suggestions ?

Latest