The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jace Falco
Open console > Click Deathclaw > Type 'kill' > Press enter > ???? > Profit.

WHOA. WHOA. SRSLY. Guys, he's using a lazy 4chan acronym to insult us. Srsly guys, what do we do. I'm worried here guys. Srsly.

I've got it on 360. I had Fallout 3 on PC, and would've got this on it too, but my GC has burnt out.

**** that, aswell - Its quite clearly TGM. :wink: And on PC, you also get; player.additem 0000000f 999999999999999999999 caps. :wink:

I'll get it on PC too, but when I've got a new GC. :smile:
Original post by DH-Biker
I've got it on 360. I had Fallout 3 on PC, and would've got this on it too, but my GC has burnt out.

**** that, aswell - Its quite clearly TGM. :wink: And on PC, you also get; player.additem 0000000f 999999999999999999999 caps. :wink:

I'll get it on PC too, but when I've got a new GC. :smile:

Nah, see, there's a difference. What you're doing there is cheating. What I do is occasionally bend the rules to get myself out of impossible situations.
Nah, see, there's a difference. What you're doing there is cheating. What I do is occasionally bend the rules to get myself out of impossible situations.

You only "cheat" when you've finished it, though. :wink: You bending the rules, in theory, is worse then cheating. :wink: Haha!
I kid. Everyone cheats on certain games. You play through it without, then again with. San Andreas, (the GTA Series in general) & Saints Row are the only two exceptions to this "unspoken rule". :wink:

Also, its not an impossible situation. I went there too early (its my first play through), with minimal health, armour and weaponry. If I'd have gone back at say, Level 20 with an Anti-Material Rifle or that Beta thing of the Plasma Series, with Enclave Tesla Armour or Ranger Armour as saftey - I'd have been fine. :wink:
Pokemon blue? :blushing:
I downloaded that new Company of Heroes:Online the other day.

Haven't had much time to play it, but it's fantastic.
You only "cheat" when you've finished it, though. :wink: You bending the rules, in theory, is worse then cheating. :wink: Haha!
I kid. Everyone cheats on certain games. You play through it without, then again with. San Andreas, (the GTA Series in general) & Saints Row are the only two exceptions to this "unspoken rule". :wink:

Also, its not an impossible situation. I went there too early (its my first play through), with minimal health, armour and weaponry. If I'd have gone back at say, Level 20 with an Anti-Material Rifle or that Beta thing of the Plasma Series, with Enclave Tesla Armour or Ranger Armour as saftey - I'd have been fine. :wink:

*Anti-Materiel.

I meant it was an impossible situation in that you would always die on load unless you were very lucky/cheated/exploited.
Still doing my stuff on COD... so far I've almost completed all the "Operations" challenges, and am about 40-ish away from getting the Scavenger emblem. Taken me long enough to do so. :emo:
*Anti-Materiel.

I meant it was an impossible situation in that you would always die on load unless you were very lucky/cheated/exploited.

I put an 'a' instead of an 'e', no need to correct that, that's just being picky. :p:

Well true. The point is, its often fun to cheat. To make a Deathclaw a hundred meters tall, set its aggression to max, give it 8,000,000 health, spawn an army of soldiers and re-create Godzilla.
Such is my Winter weekends when the biking season has finished.
Currently Black Ops! Its alright so far, just doing the campaign first before I go online for the multiplayer.

Next week: AC: Brotherhood and NFS: Hot Pursuit!!
Black Ops... which i'm slightly annoyed about paying £40 for as they really haven't changed much...
Reply 590
Red Faction Guerilla and Modern warfare 2 campaign :yep:
I put an 'a' instead of an 'e', no need to correct that, that's just being picky. :p:

Well true. The point is, its often fun to cheat. To make a Deathclaw a hundred meters tall, set its aggression to max, give it 8,000,000 health, spawn an army of soldiers and re-create Godzilla.
Such is my Winter weekends when the biking season has finished.

Material and materiel are two different things. There is a definite need to correct that.

I always used to cheat when I was a kid, but when I stopped I found that games are actually more fun if you don't cheat. So I never do anymore.
Reply 592
Original post by Mr Incredible
Black Ops... which i'm slightly annoyed about paying £40 for as they really haven't changed much...

People like you are the reason they can get away with not changing much :P

Not that I'm any better; I always buy the 3rd version of Pokémon games (Emerald, Platinum) when it's nearly the same as the first two.
Scrabble
Reply 594
Nothing.

Just got YLoD.

Great.
Material and materiel are two different things. There is a definite need to correct that.

I always used to cheat when I was a kid, but when I stopped I found that games are actually more fun if you don't cheat. So I never do anymore.

Meh, I hardly play games any time during the year. Winter is the only Season I'm not training, in competitions or on holiday in Whistler or Morzine, so my yearly playing all collects into one 3 month period. I've just bought four new games, and these will keep me going till I start training again in late January. My point is, seen as I hardly play games, I only feel the need to do 'em properly once through. After that, I probably won't have enough time to play through it again gingerly walking into a factory, scouring every single container for scrap. Thus, I cheat to make it faster. It also means I don't have to **** around a 2nd time with adding points strategically between broader skills like Medicine, Science, Repair, Speech & Barter, and being able to splash out on the offensive ones.
I disagree that they're more fun without cheating. I find it a better laugh to tear-ass around the Wasteland with a MIRV and God-Mode and nuke the **** out of everything at point-blank range. Then again, collateral damage was never a factor I cared for. Need only look at carpet bombing French towns on WiC for that. :wink: Haha.
Reply 596
Black Ops. Should be playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 soon which I'm renting.
Black Ops and Halo: Reach :smile:
still trying to get that inclement weather armour add on for halo :P 500,000 credits collected, 1,500,00 to go -.-
Robot Unicorn Attack ftw!
Reply 599
Medieval Total War II.

Latest