The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

killzone 3 beta. Awesome graphics..apart from that, however...
Reply 1021
I play league of legends if I ever get free time.
Sims 3 late night. Funny thing is, my household just died because of fire and the background sound is scary/creepy. :afraid: So I closed it and didn't save it.

Will continue tomorrow though.
Reply 1023
Not as good as the first, but still amazing!
Reply 1024
Age of Empires III
The Sims 3
Fifa 11 (mainly Pro Clubs and Ultimate Team)
F1 2010 (got a race at 3:30)

Both on teh Xbox.
I'm playing online poker and mixing it with haxball for relaxation:biggrin:

www.haxball.com
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1027
The first made me get the second so much, because the idea playing as a big daddy amazed me. It was great destroying them splicers with my trusty drill :biggrin:
Found my old PS2 together with old PS1- and PS2- Games.
Do someone know "Hog of War" on PS1?
That's Game is so incredible funny!
Thats make me feeling nostalgic.
Forza 3, CoD Waw Zombies and CoD Black Ops Zombies.
Reply 1030
PES 6 (360)
I just can't ******* score a decent goal on it
Heavy rain
Original post by crazyferret
Heavy rain

Played and completed for the first time the other week. Such a good good game! Very cleverly done!

Anywho, I'm currently roating between FIFA 11 and Black Ops. FIFA mainly taking most of my time.
Original post by jarekparek
I'm playing online poker and mixing it with haxball for relaxation:biggrin:

www.haxball.com

haxball is insane! Love that game :biggrin: Big field 3v3/4v4 is so much fun if you get a good team that can do insane passes. :cool:
Just got The Movies for PC - not a bad wee game I must say.

And at the moment I'm downloading the Complete Edition of Civilization IV from Steam for my PC :smile:
Reply 1035
Fifa 11, Black ops, Mass Effect 2, Skate 2 and Assassins creed 3. I only generally play a few hours a week though
Also is Heavy Rain any good? I've been told it's similar to the old xbox game Fahrenheit
Reply 1036
Original post by peter1234
Found my old PS2 together with old PS1- and PS2- Games.
Do someone know "Hog of War" on PS1?
That's Game is so incredible funny!
Thats make me feeling nostalgic.

Brilliant game! :biggrin:
rainbow 6
Team Fortress 2 :smile:
Im on and off a couple of games at the moment. I still need to finish Bioshock 2, I havn't got too far but I do like it quite a bit~
I need to finish Dead Space 2, but it's too tense and makes me nervous so I need to have regular breaks from that game. I am also stuck on it. I always play scary games on hard because I think it makes me feel much more vunerable and therefore adds to the tension.
I have finished Little Big Planet 2, but still playing it, so whenever I am on that I do random things. I love that game.

And then I am playing random multiplayer games with friends such as Red Dead Redemption, or Call of Duty.

Peggle, and Geometry Wars 2 are constantly played when ever I have some spare time. I really like trying to beat my high scores in games.

Latest