The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shogun 2 as of 1pm this afternoon.

Pokemon Black between lectures :biggrin: (and sometimes in if they're boring :P)
Reply 1241
Just did another play through of Mass Effect 2
Bulletstorm. Very short game.
Killzone 3.

Gonna try going for the platinum trophy soon. It's been a while since I got one :biggrin:
Black Ops, yes still.

On a 'sniper only', 24/7 nuketown server and running around with an AK raging everyone up.

Feel like such a badman.
Just completed Dragon Age 2 the other day...

Playing random games at the moment until Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim comes out :smile:
Socom 4 Beta but I'm not liking it.
Reply 1247
Final Fantasy 13. I never really keep up to date with games, tend to play them all a good few months after everyone else. It took some getting in to, now I don't like putting it down :smile:
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam
Fight Night Champion! Love it, great pick up and play sortof game. Knocking someone out never gets old lol
100% on GTA IV. So time consuming. :frown:
Reply 1251
on final boss for kingdom hearts birth by sleep. What do you reckon i should go for next? Crisis core, ff tactics war of lions, star ocean or phantasy star 2 on psp. or dark cloud or persoNA 4 ON PS2?
Reply 1252
Fifa 11!!
Fifa 11 ftw!
Reply 1253
Original post by bino756
on final boss for kingdom hearts birth by sleep. What do you reckon i should go for next? Crisis core, ff tactics war of lions, star ocean or phantasy star 2 on psp. or dark cloud or persoNA 4 ON PS2?

CRISIS CORE! Zack <3

I found War of the Lions quite hard to get into tbh.
BULLETSTORM

Fantastic game. Captures the very essence of gaming in that it's actually FUN. SO MUCH FUN.
Reply 1255
Original post by theciz
CRISIS CORE! Zack <3

I found War of the Lions quite hard to get into tbh.

okie dokie. shall start into that tonight. just finished kh
Playing it now :evilbanana:
Really addicted to Borderlands at the moment.
DRAGON AGE 2 ! :biggrin: Amazing game !
GTA 4

bit late I know :smile:

Latest