The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Currently playing Brink on PS3.
Reply 1582
Starcraft 2...

Way too much.
The Orange Box, only got it today as people recommend it to me years ago and i've only just got around to it. Made my way through Portal today, got all of the achievements apart from the challenges one for it. After getting the last 3 achievements, I shall make my way onto half life or team fortress 2!
Reply 1584
Not playing anything atm, exams.... oh, and also modifying Morrowind to work with a few mods. painful due to 'last modified' dates on some of the newer mods :/
Tiger Woods PGA 12. Waiting for L.A Noire :drool:
Mortal Kombat which I just got. It's pretty good.
Fable 3
Reply 1588
Original post by Ubik415
Starcraft 2...

Way too much.

i had to give my cousin my login details so i couldnt play it over exams. its so good. roll on next week when i can play it again!

what league you in?
Original post by Brap pap pap
The Orange Box, only got it today as people recommend it to me years ago and i've only just got around to it. Made my way through Portal today, got all of the achievements apart from the challenges one for it. After getting the last 3 achievements, I shall make my way onto half life or team fortress 2!

Just ordered that :smile: mainly want it for portal but can't wait for all the games really!
Fight Night Round 3.... again! :awesome:
Reply 1591
Dragon Age 2 :biggrin: gonna get L.A Noire after exams (or maybe just before my last one :ninja: )
Gonna cop the latest Formula 1 game after my exams :u:
Reply 1593
AWESOME! this is not a good plan 4 days before my final 2nd year exam!

but how you turn music and sound on?!
I'm replaying Fallout 3, and Phoenix Wright. I don't know why I'm replaying games when I have SO many I've bought and not been on yet...
Reply 1595
Just finished the Honest Hearts DLC for GlitchOut: New Vegas. It was alright.
Original post by impossible!
I'm replaying Fallout 3, and Phoenix Wright. I don't know why I'm replaying games when I have SO many I've bought and not been on yet...

That's the sign of a great game :cool:
Reply 1597
L.A. Noire :grin:
Original post by Alex-92
Just finished the Honest Hearts DLC for GlitchOut: New Vegas. It was alright.

Worth the money? Still not sure whether to get this one or not... wasn't overly impressed with Dead Money and haven't touched New Vegas for months.
Just finished a quick sesh of Hasee Bounce on Neopets, nbd :cool:

Latest