The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Suikoden V on my PS2 and DOA 4 on 360 :smile:
Portal 2- The dialogue and graphics are fantastic, as is the concept, but every half hour or so you get the "why am I playing this" feeling, due to its repetitiveness. Still a solid 8/10

Red Faction (the new one)- the total destruction alone is worth renting this game for. The missions, however, are drab and boring.
Terraria.

Lots and lots of terraria.
Reply 1783
Ahh MGS... Those were the good days. I still think the saddest moment of the series was the death of Big Boss though.. the thought of the moment he 'goes' still sends chills down my spine.

Just completed The Witcher 2 anyway, was a good game overall, a bit confusing and frustrating in terms of combat. No idea what game to shift on to now.
Original post by MrSmiley
Ahh MGS... Those were the good days. I still think the saddest moment of the series was the death of Big Boss though.. the thought of the moment he 'goes' still sends chills down my spine.

Just completed The Witcher 2 anyway, was a good game overall, a bit confusing and frustrating in terms of combat. No idea what game to shift on to now.

Personally MGS is the best video game seried ever created. I play ninja gaiden and assassins creed a lot with a bit of fifa 11.
Reply 1785
I remember that, used to play that all the time on my cousins PS1...

Thirteen years it took for Duke Nukem: Forever to be released... Irony anyone?
RuneScape, always will be .. RuneScape
Reply 1787
Still can't beat the pig cops in Duke Nukem 3D on the SEGA. I was only about 6 but damn, those 20 pixels used to scare the hell out of me.

And Runescape... *shudders*

I guess the main thing I play regularly lately is ArmA 2.
Original post by MrSmiley
Still can't beat the pig cops in Duke Nukem 3D on the SEGA. I was only about 6 but damn, those 20 pixels used to scare the hell out of me.

And Runescape... *shudders*

I guess the main thing I play regularly lately is ArmA 2.

What's wrong with RS? IMO everyone's played it but there's 3 different types of people that have:

#1. Played it, hated it, left it.
#2. Played it for a little while, got bored, left it.
#3. Been playing it since you were 9, and have been since.

I'm #3, yourself?
Reply 1789
The one where I don't tell anyone. :flute:
Original post by I Persia I
What's wrong with RS? IMO everyone's played it but there's 3 different types of people that have:

#1. Played it, hated it, left it.
#2. Played it for a little while, got bored, left it.
#3. Been playing it since you were 9, and have been since.

I'm #3, yourself?

Number 2 for me
See all the oldies like the original Duke Nukem
Reply 1792
Fifa 11 Ultimate Team :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Inspired by the other subforum threads.

What book are you reading now?
What was the last film you watched?
What are you listening to right now? III

So what game are you currently playing? All platforms are welcome.

Just update with a new post whenever you start playing a new game.

I've just started playing league of legends, which is FREE! :3
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tehFrance
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves... I am replaying again as I loved it when I got it and now with Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on the horizon I had the urgo to go back to it :biggrin:

Tried to find a copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune today as I never got around to purchasing but nowhere sold it so I have to Amazon it now :redface: and if I get that stupid 'Platinum' crap with it I'll be :mad:

The platinum cases look so, so bad. :frown:

The originals look way better.
Reply 1795
LoZ: Spirit Tracks..

I've got cravings to play the two older Golden Suns though..
Infamous 2 and The Witcher 2
Reply 1797
After playing Runescape for a rediculously long time and becoming 1 of the richest in the game (i guess) i currently play WoW, cant really be bothered with cata PvP at the moment though so i'm guna download starcraft 2 trial and see how it goes.

Ye, i'm gangsta.
Original post by NathanW18
The platinum cases look so, so bad. :frown:

The originals look way better.

I would agree with this. The US versions are in red instead.
Playing the Ratchet and Clank mini game from the PSN 'Welcome Back' package.

Latest