The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

help with accommodation! international student

i'm from the netherlands and i'm going to be studying english & film at MMu
i'm now trying to sort out a room at a private hall, but i have no idea what the decent halls are. i'd prefer an ensuite room in a social hall, but cos i'm not from manchester or anywhere near man, i have no idea where to go. i was thinking about cosmopolitan, park view, heald court or new medlock. can anyone tell me how those halls are and what the best place to stay would be?
xlola
i'm from the netherlands and i'm going to be studying english & film at MMu
i'm now trying to sort out a room at a private hall, but i have no idea what the decent halls are. i'd prefer an ensuite room in a social hall, but cos i'm not from manchester or anywhere near man, i have no idea where to go. i was thinking about cosmopolitan, park view, heald court or new medlock. can anyone tell me how those halls are and what the best place to stay would be?

have you check victoria park halls ? there is plenty of private halls
chek this website

https://www.manchesterstudenthomes.com/students/accommodation/privatehalls/

hope this helps
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
yeah i've checked both sites, but there are so many options and i don't know how all those halls really are. i can't just go and view a room.
lol fair enough.. however most of people applied to stay in halls and didnt even look at it or looked at 2 small picture on the uni site which doesnt show anything about it :smile: ( am one of these people). the best advise is that you should pick the nearest to your campus. and if there is no limit to your budget dont pick the very cheap ones coz i assume it wouldnt be as nice as the more other expensive ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending