The Student Room Group

R my As' grades good enough just to get an offer from Imperial to study physics?

Yes of course I can still apply if I want but are my chances to get an offer very very slim even with a good personal statement and a good predicted grades. I want to study physics in Imperial college University. But I got a slightly disappointing grades with an A in maths B in physics and B in Economics. I intend to take further maths next year, do retakes to improve my grades and actually meet the requrement for physics which is A* A A. But Will I even get on offer. What if I met the requirmets in the end but didnt get a conditional offer. So there will be no point especially I know there will hardly be any adjustments places for unis like Imperial.
I hate the idea of taking a gap year as I am quite excited to go to Uni.

Any honest opinion will be very appriciated.:woo:

If you end up getting the grades but don't get an offer you can re-apply. If Imperial is your dream, you can make it happen.
You might get an offer, you may not. No one can say. You will need to have a drop-dead amazing PS though. The cost of the risk will be 1 space of your 5.
i dont think you do, i would of loved to apply there too

Latest

Trending

Trending