The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_habib
am trying to Zoom to increase visbilty , but seems its not working.

Emm for me its working :/
You click the zoom button on the bottom or if thats not working you can click ctrl and +
Reply 383
Try and find the Solomon Papers, they're harder than Edexcel ones so they prepare you more.
I have them all so if you find a way for me to send them you, let me know and I will.
Reply 384
Original post by gummers
Try and find the Solomon Papers, they're harder than Edexcel ones so they prepare you more.
I have them all so if you find a way for me to send them you, let me know and I will.

done all of them except the last paper L, but for C4 solomon its alright to me than for edexcel.
Reply 385
Original post by KyriakixXx
Emm for me its working :/
You click the zoom button on the bottom or if thats not working you can click ctrl and +

its working now. Tx a bunch
Reply 386
id be very grateful to anybody who can give me d marking schemes of m3 (edexcel) for the years jan 09, june 09, jan 10 and june10. @ least a link to download them.thanks.
Reply 387
Hi,

I am giving Further Maths 9231 this session but I don't have any good books for the Matrices section of the syllabus.

I have all the books recommended for 9709 maths and for pure maths I have Further Pure Mathematics by Brian Gaulter & Mark Gaulter. In that book, there is a chapter for Matrices but it doesn't cover topics like basis, null space, rank .........

Can anyone recommend me a good book.
Reply 388
Does anyone have M3 June 2009 Question Paper?

Very much appreciated! Thank you!

EDIT: Found it no worries!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 389
Has anyone got past papers and mark scheme for C2, cant really find it on da website :/ :confused::confused::confused:
Sorry if I have posted on this thread before with the same stuff, I'm new here. Anyway:

EDEXCEL Maths
EDEXCEL Further Maths

Click on PP for a RAR file for almost all papers and solomon papers.
Click on SB for a RAR file for Solution Banks.
Reply 391
Please guys recommend me a book.
Reply 392
for some reason i can't log into my college intranet, which usually has all the past papers.

yeah, i have my FP1 exam on monday and really do need them. i would highly appreciate it if somebody can provide me links to these papers? i've been searching for ages and can't find any, lol.

thanks in advance!

EDIT: if possible, the specimen paper too if there is one
Try www.freeexampapers.com

Look in the A-level directory.
Reply 394
Original post by mathew551
Try www.freeexampapers.com

Look in the A-level directory.
oh that site's back up? nice..

Original post by c3sux
oh that site's back up? nice..

Np. ;]

And I agree, C3 SUCKS. I'm retaking. :rolleyes:
Reply 396
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/maths/Pages/default.aspx

I assume you're doing the most recent syllabus, so only do the 'new' FP1 papers from 2009 and 2010 - for 2010 papers, you may probably won't be able to access them because only exam officers can do that. But still you have two FP1 papers in 2009 to do.
Original post by c3sux
for some reason i can't log into my college intranet, which usually has all the past papers.

yeah, i have my FP1 exam on monday and really do need them. i would highly appreciate it if somebody can provide me links to these papers? i've been searching for ages and can't find any, lol.

thanks in advance!

EDIT: if possible, the specimen paper too if there is one

If you don't feel like scrolling and searching
http://www.mathspapers.co.uk/edexcel.html
I was just wondering whether there are any practice papers like delphis/solomon for M4 like there was for M3 and if so does anyone have them?

Appreciate your help :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 399
the links seem to have broken. can someone put it up again please?

Latest