The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level biology resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Any AQA BIO4 papers please!
Hey, :hump:
I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to post the June 2010 Ocr Biology F212 paper, with mark scheme, as I would really like to prepare for my January exam in advance.

Thank you very much in advance :colondollar:
Reply 82
Hello, I am studying biology AS level in OCR, i am doing a practical exam next week :angry: and i need all the help i can get any notes and exam papers, everything will help ,
Thank You :biggrin:
Reply 83
hi, has anyone got the aqa june 2010 unit 1 biology paper?
Would be really helpful as i a have the resit in January and need to get cracking with revision!

:smile:
Anyone have the AQA BIOL4 June 2010 question paper and mark scheme?

If they do can they please please please upload it :smile:
Thanks
Reply 86
please can anyone help me and provide me with some pastpapers.
They're on the AQA website
Reply 88
Original post by LifeIsGood
They're on the AQA website

no they are not only one specimen paper find me some then, rep will me given
Original post by kingam
no they are not only one specimen paper find me some then, rep will me given

They're not meant to be 'found' it's relating to HSW so go through past papers too and look especially for that part. Also it depends entirely on what topic it's related to.
Reply 90
Good thread :]
Reply 91
Can someone please upload the OCR AS Biology June 2010 F212: Biological Molecules, Food and Health and Biodiversity Paper if they have it.

Thanks
Reply 92
Original post by Illusionary
What subject? :p:

YEA ME TOO!!and also unit 6. Biology and Chemistry!! THANKSSSSSSS

xx
^^^^ has anyone got this?
IF YOU ALSO have (F212) as wellthat would be nice

thanks in advance will rep
Reply 94
Nah I'm afraid I don't have it, I had to give it in to the teacher after I'd done it again. I hate that paper though!!! Evil!

I'll stay here and see if any one else comments. Also if anyone has any of the past papers for this paper it would be useful for me seen as I'm trying to revise because I'm resitting it.

Sorry I can't be of any help!
Original post by Tabers
Nah I'm afraid I don't have it, I had to give it in to the teacher after I'd done it again. I hate that paper though!!! Evil!

I'll stay here and see if any one else comments. Also if anyone has any of the past papers for this paper it would be useful for me seen as I'm trying to revise because I'm resitting it.

Sorry I can't be of any help!

no worries ive got links to the 2009 and jan 2010 but i need june 2010
Reply 96
Original post by cashmoneyorg
no worries ive got links to the 2009 and jan 2010 but i need june 2010

I know was a question about the budding of yeast and the process of it. Thats all I can remember at the minute.
Original post by Tabers
I know was a question about the budding of yeast and the process of it. Thats all I can remember at the minute.

i remember getting that question wrong but i knew the answer as soon as i walked out
Reply 99
Original post by cashmoneyorg
i remember getting that question wrong but i knew the answer as soon as i walked out

I think I made some crap up, then did the paper again, still couldn't do it, looked it up in the book even then I couldn't do it. It wasn't until the teacher went through it in a revision session I eventually understood it and it seemed everyone else knew it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending