The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

evel4
I don't have a permanent job at the moment and my income is low. So last year I did my higher english as I always wanted it (but couldn't be bothered in high school)
So I wanted to go back and do something else this year and Human Bio seemed reasonable. I looked at the course before deciding if it was worthwhile doing it (had I studied it before?) but it's a good top up to my skills and knowledge (and on my CV!!)

I am heeding your recommendation to pay attention to DNA/RNA etc! Been on holiday for two weeks and seem to have forgotten everything I learned!

Good for you going back to your studies a few year later. Don't worry about forgetting things, we all do it! Just re-read over your notes or revision books and that should jog your memory. If you ever need help, let me know, i'll be happy to! :smile:
stefany-a
well done on your English appeal ! :woo:

Thanks! There is still that feeling as if I didn't get it, but I'm hoping that will go away when MySQA updates or the new certificate comes through :biggrin:
Reply 22
Livesindreams
Thanks! There is still that feeling as if I didn't get it, but I'm hoping that will go away when MySQA updates or the new certificate comes through :biggrin:

on one in my school got their appeal through for higher english.
Reply 23
I have only begun my job for 2 weeks and it really gets in the road of studying for this, the saving grace is that I don't need it for Uni

Latest

Trending

Trending