The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by MilfsSonsFriend
I'm 6ft 2 slim build. Will get the large tomorrow. Looks really nice. How long has it been at 40 for?

I think from today, coz I got an email from Burton today as well about all the discounts and stuff. Its in the winter sale. Duno until when.
Original post by sarahthegemini

Re: What did you buy this week? Mk II.
Originally Posted by blueray
lol im sure thats a joke anyway its personality that matters
I'm 4 foot 11

tsr is buggy atm
Are you really? Oh well loads of people are that height :tongue: (im well over that height though :biggrin: )
Original post by Alice.

Original post by Alice.
No, student who just bought some food at school and needs to fill her car up :smile:

So you go to uni then...
Reply 583
Original post by MooDee

The hoodie :smile:

That is amazing!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 584
Original post by coni
Thats is amazing!

You can buy it on the british ebay, too :smile: it looks much better irl! It's fluffy and sooo nice <3 just gotta be careful with the sellers, I don't trust the straight from china import at all. :X
PEDOBEAR HIDE!:biggrin:
Reply 585
Original post by blueray
So you go to uni then...

No, sixth form :smile:
Original post by Alice.

Original post by Alice.
No, sixth form :smile:

Are you the only person that drives there? :biggrin:
Spent £200 in New Look this week, can't be bothered looking for links, but some of the stuff I got was just LUSH! I'm doing a sponsored slim at the moment, and have lost a stone (only 7lbs of which was included in the slim, because it only officially started after I decided I was going to lose weight) so all of my clothes were loose and not very flattering.. so I spent that amount on clothes a size smaller- but that's all I'm spending (about £100 was on clothes, I also got shoes and jewellery too) because with any luck I won't be needing that size for all that long! :biggrin:
The hoodie looks so soft!
Original post by Gemma :)!
Spent £200 in New Look this week, can't be bothered looking for links, but some of the stuff I got was just LUSH! I'm doing a sponsored slim at the moment, and have lost a stone (only 7lbs of which was included in the slim, because it only officially started after I decided I was going to lose weight) so all of my clothes were loose and not very flattering.. so I spent that amount on clothes a size smaller- but that's all I'm spending (about £100 was on clothes, I also got shoes and jewellery too) because with any luck I won't be needing that size for all that long! :biggrin:

Good luck :smile:
Reply 590
I'm 4 foot 11 :redface:

Me too :smile: But I like being short... apart from when it comes to buying jeans and trousers!!
People get them from the kids section arr i hate it when sad stories like these appear if i can ill try and genetically engineer a chemical that makes people taller
Original post by scriddle
Me too :smile: But I like being short... apart from when it comes to buying jeans and trousers!!

Yeah I don't mind being short tbh though as you said, finding jeans/trousers is a bit of a pain, I tend to wear skinny jeans though so they just crinkle a bit at the bottom and with trousers (chinos for example) I usually roll them up a bit as I like the way it looks. What's worse is finding skirts that fit right, that's a bloody nuisance!
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];29482427']Good luck :smile:

Thank youu! :-) x

Yeah I don't mind being short tbh though as you said, finding jeans/trousers is a bit of a pain, I tend to wear skinny jeans though so they just crinkle a bit at the bottom and with trousers (chinos for example) I usually roll them up a bit as I like the way it looks. What's worse is finding skirts that fit right, that's a bloody nuisance!

Glad you get it custom made! No probs then :tongue:
Reply 595
Original post by blueray
Are you the only person that drives there? :biggrin:

No, several people drive.
Why?
Original post by Alice.

Original post by Alice.
No, several people drive.
Why?

Wow and ure like 17? People dont drive until like about 20 years old these days well i do but anyway :tongue:
Reply 597
Original post by blueray
Wow and ure like 17? People dont drive until like about 20 years old these days well i do but anyway :tongue:

Aha yeah, just 17.
I only drive cause I live out of town in a village and it's too far to walk.
Original post by Alice.

Original post by Alice.
Aha yeah, just 17.
I only drive cause I live out of town in a village and it's too far to walk.

Oh its in a village :tongue: Im more in the city :biggrin:
A cropped jumper from H&M
2 skirts from H&M
Tights from primark
Leggings from new look
Blouse from new look

Quick Reply

Latest