The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial offers 2024

Has anyone heard back from imperial medical biosciences yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ekinmanap
Has anyone heard back from imperial medical biosciences yet?

nope, have you yet?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
nope not yet, have any of you received an acknowledgment email from imperial?? they’re the only uni that hasn’t sent one for me
Reply 3
Original post by aleezino
nope not yet, have any of you received an acknowledgment email from imperial?? they’re the only uni that hasn’t sent one for me

yeah i got mine like a week after i sent my application off
Reply 4
Original post by peytonj
yeah i got mine like a week after i sent my application off

dang i sent mine off like three weeks ago and still haven’t got one:frown:
Reply 5
dang i sent mine off like three weeks ago and still haven’t got one:frown:

maybe email and check they recieved it?
Reply 6
Original post by peytonj
nope, have you yet?

I still haven’t no :frown:
I got my offer for Computer Science!!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1

congrats!!
congrats!!

Thank you! Good luck with your decision!
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #1

Did it include a STEP requirement?
Original post by wowvain
Did it include a STEP requirement?

Yes it did. I got the standard offer, which I am chuffed about because I can't get lower requirements given that I am not eligible for contextual offers.

My offer is A*AAA with grade 2 in STEP II.
Reply 12
hey have any of you got your medical biosci offers yet? im still waiting on mine
anyone gotten anything for biochem???
Reply 14
hey have any of you got your medical biosci offers yet? im still waiting on mine

Same…. I also didnt receive any acknowledgment email
Reply 15
Original post by Jsksjxb

I received acknowledgement about a week after sending my application off (at which point I had already received an offer from another institution) but this is nothing compared to Durham. I applied towards the end of September and they didn't acknowledge for 5 weeks straight, at which point they literally sent a blanket email to all applicants.
Reply 16
Original post by Jsksjxb

i think there’s a lot of ppl that just never get an acknowledgment email. i’ve stopped stressing just waiting on any response now ahaha. good luck!!
hello
Me too. I literally sent off my application first week December and i still haven’t heard back from them yet
Reply 19
Original post by Drugeifbwdbsoh
Me too. I literally sent off my application first week December and i still haven’t heard back from them yet

They are extremely busy processing applications and I think there was a problem with the acknowledgement emails in November that meant loads of applicants didn't get it.

I'd say that if all of your other universities have acknowledged it, you'll be OK.

Also, I think the confirmation will in the form of receiving an email informing you about the admissions test (if you have one) or an interview, if you don't receive an email.

I think that the earlier you applied, the quicker they got back to you with acknowledgement. Me and my friends all applied late September to early October because we all applied to Oxbridge and we got acknowledgement from Imperial within three days of applying.

However, Durham didn't get back to me with acknowledgement until 2 months after sending my application off. It's left a poor impression on me so I'm not sure whether I should insure them anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending